There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OT Bryan Bulaga's Draft Stock Could Be Falling!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.

Did you watch Bulaga and Iupati get schooled by graham at te senior bowl?

Bulaga was just back from a serious illness (thyroid condition) when he faced Graham.
Did you see how Bulaga shut down Derrick Morgan?

Since Bulaga isn't a senior, he didn't participate in the Senior Bowl, just FYI.

PWNAGE

Yeah, he's not even 21 years old yet!

Bulaga was just back from a serious illness (thyroid condition) when he faced Graham.

Since Bulaga isn't a senior, he didn't participate in the Senior Bowl, just FYI.

Are you really that ignorant to not have known they faced each other at the end of the season? in something called the Orange Bowl? --------------> http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog?name=nfl_draft&id=4797483

Quote:
Bulaga's outstanding blocking in the Hawkeyes' 2010 Orange Bowl win, which helped keep Georgia Tech all-star defensive end Derrick Morgan idle, made it seem inevitable he would leave early for the NFL. His athleticism and strength are exactly what teams want on the quarterback's blind side.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1243680

[ Edited by oldman9er on Apr 6, 2010 at 16:47:50 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Bulaga is a Jr..
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Bulaga is a Jr..

Ooooohh you got moded.

Are you really that ignorant to not have known they faced each other at the end of the season? in something called the Orange Bowl? --------------> http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog?name=nfl_draft&id=4797483

Quote:
Bulaga's outstanding blocking in the Hawkeyes' 2010 Orange Bowl win, which helped keep Georgia Tech all-star defensive end Derrick Morgan idle, made it seem inevitable he would leave early for the NFL. His athleticism and strength are exactly what teams want on the quarterback's blind side.

dude, he was responding to the Senior bowl comment. I doubt OTC, who is probably the most knowledgeable poster on this board when it comes to the draft, wouldn't know that.

Quote:

I and 99.99% sure he was refering to the fact that Bulaga didnt compete in the Senior bowl so he was never destroyed by Graham. If he matters Morgan wasnt at the Senior bowl either... I know your talking about the game but he also came out early and wasnt there.
I hope his stock falls to #13
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

PWNAGE

I think he was talking about this game in this clip of Bulaga and just got them mixed up. Check out the first play though...

[ Edited by ninertico on Apr 6, 2010 at 18:23:22 ]
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Quote:

dude, he was responding to the Senior bowl comment. I doubt OTC, who is probably the most knowledgeable poster on this board when it comes to the draft, wouldn't know that.

Thank you, my friend. I was responding to the other poster, 9erred, and that was it. I thought since I said "Senior Bowl" it was clear enough that I wasn't referencing oldie's post regarding Bulaga's performance in the Orange Bowl, a game of his I watched, along with many others prior. . .

Chalk it up to a misread/misunderstanding..
Supposedly the Chiefs secretly prefer Trent Williams over Bulaga and if the Chiefs and Seahawks pass on him he could drop to 13 but I don't see it happening.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Supposedly the Chiefs secretly prefer Trent Williams over Bulaga and if the Chiefs and Seahawks pass on him he could drop to 13 but I don't see it happening.

walterfootball and daniel jeremiah both think he will be the second tackle taken

Quote:

For what it's worth, Chiefs beat writer Kent Babb says that the team will select Bryan Bulaga with this pick. This coincides with a Peter King report that notes the Chiefs are unlikely to take Eric Berry at No. 5.
walter football

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Personally, I could see the Chiefs selecting S Eric Berry.
hopefully he falls so if we trade up to get him, Davis or Williams, we only have to give them our 13 and a 3rd or 4th
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Quote:

Thank you, my friend. I was responding to the other poster, 9erred, and that was it. I thought since I said "Senior Bowl" it was clear enough that I wasn't referencing oldie's post regarding Bulaga's performance in the Orange Bowl, a game of his I watched, along with many others prior. . .

Chalk it up to a misread/misunderstanding..

Yeah, haha... guess you meant to quote someone else and confused me there... all good, OTC.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Bulaga is a Jr..

then his father must be a sr