There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Favorite Combo at 13 & 17?

Favorite Combo at 13 & 17?

Never mind the order, just pretend we could get both of the players at either 13 or 17. So pick your favorite combo out of the 10 or choose 11-14 if you would like a combo with one of those players.


I know this is really tough... most of us would be happy with any of these combos. If you are up for it you can rank them 1-10 but that might be impossible.
The one that has no chance of happening - Trent Williams and Joe Haden

I'd soil myself if it happened.
Originally posted by genus49:
The one that has no chance of happening - Trent Williams and Joe Haden

I'd soil myself if it happened.



It's weird because at one point people would have said no to Williams at 17 even and now they would be happy if he fell to 13. Davis at 13 would have been a dream now I am not sure we want him at 17. Haden was considered impossible at 13 now there might be a chance.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Never mind the order, just pretend we could get both of the players at either 13 or 17. So pick your favorite combo out of the 10 or choose 11-14 if you would like a combo with one of those players.


I know this is really tough... most of us would be happy with any of these combos. If you are up for it you can rank them 1-10 but that might be impossible.

I think Anthony Davis should be listed as a primary option
Williams and Iupati


...but I know that won't happen.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,917
Bryant/Graham

Thomas/Graham
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Never mind the order, just pretend we could get both of the players at either 13 or 17. So pick your favorite combo out of the 10 or choose 11-14 if you would like a combo with one of those players.


I know this is really tough... most of us would be happy with any of these combos. If you are up for it you can rank them 1-10 but that might be impossible.

I think Anthony Davis should be listed as a primary option

I would have but I start adding Davis and Iupati and we end up with 50 choices.... I figured the majority wants Williams over Davis.
Bulaga and Graham is my dream combo
Spiller and Haden.
Originally posted by krizay:
Bryant/Graham

Thomas/Graham


Graham to me would be a nice luxury pick IMO. I went with Williams and Thomas because we would fill our two greatest needs right off the bat. We would have to be lucky for it to fall that way though. Then round 2 we could take CB/OLB/G.... round 3 maybe WR/PR. I would not be afraid to pick Bryant if I knew he wouldn't pull a Crabtree only I get the feeling it could be worse. Same agent, same influences, etc... Crabtree was working the whole time during the holdout, not sure Bryant would be. Plus Bryant hasn't played since week 4....
Williams and a playmaker...any of them.

Do-able with a trade-up using one of the 1st's combined with either the 2nd or 3rd round pick (see MM's blog post: http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/04/49ers-must-consider-trading-up-to-land-a-tackle.html

Gotta have Williams or better as a RT, though, at the end of Day 1.
Spiller and Thomas

But that option isn't listed.

The way I see it the three most up for grabs roles on the team are RT, S, and KR. If we get Spiller and Thomas in the first and a RT in the second that's three holes filled. (as it were...)
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Spiller and Thomas

But that option isn't listed.

The way I see it the three most up for grabs roles on the team are RT, S, and KR. If we get Spiller and Thomas in the first and a RT in the second that's three holes filled. (as it were...)


Thomas Spiller, 6th one down I believe

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 7, 2010 at 05:09:10 ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,074
Any OT and Iupati.
any OT and Spiller or Thomas
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home