There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Daniel Jeremiah mock 2.0

please not McClain

see it here

McClain and C. Brown

top 3 tackles are gone by 13, Davis falls to the Cowboys
Ouch. That would suck if the draft fell like that. No Spiller, Thomas, or Williams at 13? Yikes.

I'd take Graham and Davis in that scenario. But I'd think about Bryant and Iupati.
i wouldn't be very happy with this. anyway i just can't take that draft seriously. his reasoning behind it is just... awful
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
What's the matter with Patrick Willis's leadership???
Originally posted by Kolohe:
What's the matter with Patrick Willis's leadership???

I believe the perception is that he's not as vocal of a leader, he's more of a doer and isn't the fiery, vocal guy that say a Singletary was or Lewis is.
This draft is so volitile that if both scares me and exites me. The skins with McNabb could still go for a QB to develope for the future. Then go after adams or maybe even gaither maybe both.

Detroit could go after an OT also to protect their investment from last year.

Then there is Oakland and Al Davis.

Seattles 2 first

Of course there is our 2 first rounders
I highly doubt this mock will play out to be true. But if by chance it does.... it would SUCK!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
i wouldn't be very happy with this. anyway i just can't take that draft seriously. his reasoning behind it is just... awful

I would take him seriously. The guy knows more about how the draft works than any other online self-appointed scout, and anyone on this board. You may not agree, but should take him seriously. McClain makes a lot of sense to me.
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
yawn
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

I actually think the draft could pan out this way. The Niners did get caught tampering for another Ilb in briggs, Sing love ILB's wonder why?

Would not be the worst draft, but not my favorite
Originally posted by WildBill:
This draft is so volitile that if both scares me and exites me. The skins with McNabb could still go for a QB to develope for the future. Then go after adams or maybe even gaither maybe both.

Detroit could go after an OT also to protect their investment from last year.

Then there is Oakland and Al Davis.

Seattles 2 first

Of course there is our 2 first rounders

No way Washington goes QB early. They're going to lock up McNabb for a couple of years pretty soon.