There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Stategic Moves That will bring 6th superbowl!

Originally posted by ninerprophet:
There are some stategic moves that will bring us a 6th championship this year! That's right at the end of this up coming season we could be superbowl champs like new orleans but we have to step out and make some bold moves now! Well let's get into the moves that must be taken if Sing wants to win, here we go! Step 1. Trade Alex Smith for Mcnabb! Yes I did go there! This will give us a quaterback who have been to the big dance before and all he needs is a strong power running game to take some pressure off of him! Step 2. Trade for OT gaithers from baltimore and give them a fifth this year and third next year! This will give us the big physical tackle we need to protect Mcnabbs blindside! Step 3. Sign that big Guard from the texans and trade david bass! This will bring us at least a third or fourth draft pick and complete our offensive line and allow donovan to not have to run for his life! Step 4. With our two first rounders go for playmakers on defense like Graham with the first pick and Mays with the second first! Two potential game changers to go with Willis and Smith on defense! Step 5. In the second round take patrick robinson he will give us the speed at corner to compete! with the rest just go for playmakers and speed and we will be in the superbowl at the end of the 2010 season I guarantee it! Wow what a great stategy! Now let me have it! Whiners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trade Alex Smith for McNabb? Why would the Eagles want Smith? We don't even have a power running game so how is McNabb going to lead us to the Super Bowl when he can't do it without a power running game in Philly? I'm not knocking the guy I just don't understand your reasoning.

Plus how do we trade Baas for a 3-4 rounder. More like a 6th rounder. I think your moves would work in Madden though.
Originally posted by miked1978:
There are some stategic moves that will bring us a 6th championship this year! That's right at the end of this up coming season we could be superbowl champs like new orleans but we have to step out and make some bold moves now! Well let's get into the moves that must be taken if Sing wants to win, here we go! Step 1. Trade Alex Smith for Mcnabb! Yes I did go there! This will give us a quaterback who have been to the big dance before and all he needs is a strong power running game to take some pressure off of him! Step 2. Trade for OT gaithers from baltimore and give them a fifth this year and third next year! This will give us the big physical tackle we need to protect Mcnabbs blindside! Step 3. Sign that big Guard from the texans and trade david bass! This will bring us at least a third or fourth draft pick and complete our offensive line and allow donovan to not have to run for his life! Step 4. With our two first rounders go for playmakers on defense like Graham with the first pick and Mays with the second first! Two potential game changers to go with Willis and Smith on defense! Step 5. In the second round take patrick robinson he will give us the speed at corner to compete! with the rest just go for playmakers and speed and we will be in the superbowl at the end of the 2010 season I guarantee it! Wow what a great stategy! Now let me have it! Whiners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trade Alex Smith for McNabb? Why would the Eagles want Smith? We don't even have a power running game so how is McNabb going to lead us to the Super Bowl when he can't do it without a power running game in Philly? I'm not knocking the guy I just don't understand your reasoning.

Plus how do we trade Baas for a 3-4 rounder. More like a 6th rounder. I think your moves would work in Madden though.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH in case you didn't know coach sing is building a power running game! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH don't tell nobody!

I think they could easily get a 4th rounder, possibly even a 3rd, for Baas. Not that I would make that trade. I'd rather have the guy on the team this year than having one less Guard that, no matter what you guys say, is a decent NFL player. You don't trade a starting guard, even one that hasn't lived up to expectations, without a replacement.

[ Edited by Gavintech on Apr 2, 2010 at 14:27:11 ]
LOL! Alex Smith for McNabb!
Originally posted by Gavintech:

I think they could easily get a 4th rounder, possibly even a 3rd, for Baas. Not that I would make that trade. I'd rather have the guy on the team this year than having one less Guard that, no matter what you guys say, is a decent NFL player. You don't trade a starting guard, even one that hasn't lived up to expectations, without a replacement.

That's why I said to sign the guard from the texans! read the posts man!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mcnabb leading a team to a superbowl victory

You don't think since he lead them to the superbowl he can't win won with a strong running game and a strong defense! Man Trent dilfer won one with the ravens behind this same philosophy!

dilfer didnt f**k up in games though

McNabb does when games are on the line

So you actually think dilfer is better than Mcnabb? We saw just what dilfer can do when he was here in frisco!

Nope

When the games on the line, I wouldnt pick either. Trent Dilfer won one with the ravens because they didnt ask him to do much at all. Whereas we would ask McNabb to do alot

Also, Alex Smith should win one under that philosophy as well right?

I hope your not counting on alex to win a game on his own! Boy are we in trouble!

he did good against seattle till dropped passes did good against the colts till gore fumbled he came back against the texans till we fumbled punts

last year proved he can win games on his own

Yeah he did do good let's take a closer look at his accomplishments from last season. He went 5-5 as a starter wow that spells multiple superbowls! He threw his first ever in his career 300yd game wow I am going to hyperventalate on myself from the numbers he has put up! From these numbers I think alex should retire he is a first ballot hall a famer without a doubt!

i didnt say anything about HOF but if you want to ok

tell me how many good or great qbs do you know that have had a different OC every single year ?

how many good qbs do you know have had a bottom 5 OL in the nfl?

how many good qbs do you know that in their 5 year career their best weapon is a rookie WR who missed not only training camp but missed the first 6 games?

You can tell if a player got it and we saw that with mark sanchez becuase if i am not mistaken he threw more than one 300yd game in his rookie season with a new offense coming from college! So don't give me that crap about oc's when it comes to a qb. Matt ryan also these guys just have it and our boy is just making baby steps like he is in arena football!

they both cam on very talented teams sanchez came on teh team with the best o line in nfl we have bottom 5 also led by the best defense and teh best running attack matt ryan had roddy white and good o line we had who? arnaz battle? also learning a new offensie scheme every year is hard every1 knows that look at jason cambell those things i provided are facts

all good or great qbs have offensive continutie really is there any harm in letting him play 1 more year based on last year play he earned it

also mark sanchez didnt prove anything he is an ok player on a great team he broke the record for most int in a single games i dont remember the exact stats but in games he threw over 20 passes they have a losing record what does that tell you?

Pitts isn't signed and when was the last time we signed an injured FA olineman that worked out for us?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mcnabb leading a team to a superbowl victory

You don't think since he lead them to the superbowl he can't win won with a strong running game and a strong defense! Man Trent dilfer won one with the ravens behind this same philosophy!

dilfer didnt f**k up in games though

McNabb does when games are on the line

So you actually think dilfer is better than Mcnabb? We saw just what dilfer can do when he was here in frisco!

Nope

When the games on the line, I wouldnt pick either. Trent Dilfer won one with the ravens because they didnt ask him to do much at all. Whereas we would ask McNabb to do alot

Also, Alex Smith should win one under that philosophy as well right?

I hope your not counting on alex to win a game on his own! Boy are we in trouble!

he did good against seattle till dropped passes did good against the colts till gore fumbled he came back against the texans till we fumbled punts

last year proved he can win games on his own

Yeah he did do good let's take a closer look at his accomplishments from last season. He went 5-5 as a starter wow that spells multiple superbowls! He threw his first ever in his career 300yd game wow I am going to hyperventalate on myself from the numbers he has put up! From these numbers I think alex should retire he is a first ballot hall a famer without a doubt!

i didnt say anything about HOF but if you want to ok

tell me how many good or great qbs do you know that have had a different OC every single year ?

how many good qbs do you know have had a bottom 5 OL in the nfl?

how many good qbs do you know that in their 5 year career their best weapon is a rookie WR who missed not only training camp but missed the first 6 games?

You can tell if a player got it and we saw that with mark sanchez becuase if i am not mistaken he threw more than one 300yd game in his rookie season with a new offense coming from college! So don't give me that crap about oc's when it comes to a qb. Matt ryan also these guys just have it and our boy is just making baby steps like he is in arena football!

they both cam on very talented teams sanchez came on teh team with the best o line in nfl we have bottom 5 also led by the best defense and teh best running attack matt ryan had roddy white and good o line we had who? arnaz battle? also learning a new offensie scheme every year is hard every1 knows that look at jason cambell those things i provided are facts

all good or great qbs have offensive continutie really is there any harm in letting him play 1 more year based on last year play he earned it

also mark sanchez didnt prove anything he is an ok player on a great team he broke the record for most int in a single games i dont remember the exact stats but in games he threw over 20 passes they have a losing record what does that tell you?

He got them to the nfc championship game in his rookie season! enooughhhh saaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Pitts isn't signed and when was the last time we signed an injured FA olineman that worked out for us?

Marvel Smiii... oh wait!
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Marvel Smiii... oh wait!

Boy you beat me to it!
How about jonas jennings he was hurt coming out his moms wound!

[lol goes here]

[lol goes here]

Yeah that was a good one yuhh!!
Don't worry ninerprophet, all prophets are considered insane until the prophesied events come to pass... and when they do, you will be a genius among idiots!

Don't worry ninerprophet, all prophets are considered insane until the prophesied events come to pass... and when they do, you will be a genius among idiots!

Lol gostrider your are brilliantly distinguished!