There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

Are we going to let AB make the selection or did we just pick for him?
I just searched : AB was online 3 days ago and not here untill then. I think he is busy so i say lets pick for him.
Originally posted by stever:
I just searched : AB was online 3 days ago and not here untill then. I think he is busy so i say lets pick for him.

ok

i vote patrick robinson
Cornerback is a lock. I vote Devin McCourty
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

ok

i vote patrick robinson

ok

i vote patrick robinson

Btw , you got a trade offer via pm
I vote Devin McCourty
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I think they need safety help and pass rush help more so than CB personally. I Know they made two additions along the Dline but......

Doesn't really much matter to me though
Lets give him Patrick Robinson
Originally posted by krizay:
I think they need safety help and pass rush help more so than CB personally. I Know they made two additions along the Dline but......

They have one of the best young safety in Delmas. There isn't a SS who is worth a high 2nd.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

They have one of the best young safety in Delmas. There isn't a SS who is worth a high 2nd.

Exactly my thought. Dline could be an option, but corner looks like a majority here ;)

Exactly my thought. Dline could be an option, but corner looks like a majority here ;)

IMO they have one of the better D lines in the league now

IMO they have one of the better D lines in the league now

You're up
the ravens and the bucs have made a trade

Bucs get:
38th pick
2010 6th and 7th round draft pics

Ravens get:
35th pick
the ravens and the bucs have made a trade

Bucs get:
38th pick
2010 6th and 7th round draft pics

Ravens get:
35th pick

small correction : The buccs get a 2011 7th rounder. The ravens don't have a 7th round pick this year. It was traded away in the Boldin deal