There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

One more thing. Shouldn't this draft order reflect before the McNabb trade to the Redskins? I traded McNabb to the Browns but this draft order in the 2nd round shows the Skins pick going to the Eagles still.

After the McNabb trade i was actually curious on what we should do about that. Obviously i wouldn't have selected Clausen if i knew the Skins would trade for McNabb.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
One more thing. Shouldn't this draft order reflect before the McNabb trade to the Redskins? I traded McNabb to the Browns but this draft order in the 2nd round shows the Skins pick going to the Eagles still.

After the McNabb trade i was actually curious on what we should do about that. Obviously i wouldn't have selected Clausen if i knew the Skins would trade for McNabb.

Yes, it won't reflect the McNabb's trade to 'skins. I'll fix that. Vikings select the DT Jared Odrick, Penn State
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yes, it won't reflect the McNabb's trade to 'skins. I'll fix that. Vikings select the DT Jared Odrick, Penn State

Cool. Was just curious. Thanks.
Colts select UCLA DT, Brian Price.

The saints are in marke. For a serviceable pass rushing DE with that being said the saints will take a chance on

Carlos dunlap

He has the size and speed to become an elite player amd passrusher in the league in fact going into the season he was a top 15 pick. The saints decide to take a chance on this athletic freak and hope his off the field issues won't be a problem
This brings up the rams again. Should be a WR here. Demarius Thomas or Aurelius Benn ? Or maybe a real NT like Cody ?
Originally posted by stever:
This brings up the rams again. Should be a WR here. Demarius Thomas or Aurelius Benn ? Or maybe a real NT like Cody ?

I think WR is the bigger need for the Rams. They have a bunch of decent complimentary WR's but no real playmakers. If Sam Bradford is to succeed he's going to need some weapons to throw to.

I personally like Thomas more than Benn. Either way I think both would make sense here and could potentially be #1 Wrs.

I think WR is the bigger need for the Rams. They have a bunch of decent complimentary WR's but no real playmakers. If Sam Bradford is to succeed he's going to need some weapons to throw to.

I personally like Thomas more than Benn. Either way I think both would make sense here and could potentially be #1 Wrs.

Agreed....I'd go with Thomas here. He's very raw, but he's a big target with very good speed, which is a combination the Rams need.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Agreed....I'd go with Thomas here. He's very raw, but he's a big target with very good speed, which is a combination the Rams need.

I don't like Benn...his hands are Troy Williamson like. It was either going to be a CB here or a WR but with Thomas available, it will be hard to pass him.
So, with the 1st pick of the 2nd round...St. Louis Rams select:

Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech

Who do you think Lions will go with here? They need help on Defense - I think either a DT here or a CB. I like Devin McCourty here. Him, Delmas, Chris Houston will make a decent secondary. Geno Atkins (a 4-3 DT) will also make sense here. But, McCourty is probably the BPA who fills a huge need.

What do you guys think?
Who do you think Lions will go with here? They need help on Defense - I think either a DT here or a CB. I like Devin McCourty here. Him, Delmas, Chris Houston will make a decent secondary. Geno Atkins (a 4-3 DT) will also make sense here. But, McCourty is probably the BPA who fills a huge need.

What do you guys think?

in my opinion they have the weakest secondary they should go CB
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

What do you guys think?

Yep. Either McCourty or Patrick Robinson IMO.

What do you guys think?

P-Rob has more upside/potential, IMO.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

What do you guys think?

P-Rob has more upside/potential, IMO.

agreed i think he can be a decent #1 corner in about 2 years