LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

The Cowboys have traded Marion Barber to the Saints.

Here's the deal:

Marion Barber

6th rounder

for

3rd rounder(95th pick)
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Seems like AB is not around. Let's make the pick for Packers here. Who do you guys think Packers will draft? I think Anthony Davis is available and they need a Tackle badly, so I'll go in that direction. What do you guys think?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Seems like AB is not around. Let's make the pick for Packers here. Who do you guys think Packers will draft? I think Anthony Davis is available and they need a Tackle badly, so I'll go in that direction. What do you guys think?

I would say OT or CB. Davis is solid value here though but so would Kyle Wilson. I think you'll have to give the edge to OT as more of an impact right away though. While the Packers do need youth in their secondary, Harris and Woodson still play at a high level. Packers aren't going to be successful until they fix their oline and protect Rodgers. I think Jared Allen alone from last year is going to push them more into this direction.

Anthony Davis makes the most sense. Even though i was going to draft him with the Eagles next.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

I would say OT or CB. Davis is solid value here though but so would Kyle Wilson. I think you'll have to give the edge to OT as more of an impact right away though. While the Packers do need youth in their secondary, Harris and Woodson still play at a high level. Packers aren't going to be successful until they fix their oline and protect Rodgers. I think Jared Allen alone from last year is going to push them more into this direction.

Anthony Davis makes the most sense. Even though i was going to draft him with the Eagles next.

Eagles have a huge whole at the Guard position as well

So, Anthony Davis for Packers is final. You're OTC

lol yep. That was my 2nd target actually. Best O-lineman available or secondary help.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

lol yep. That was my 2nd target actually. Best O-lineman available or secondary help.

CB will also make a lot of sense here as well.
With the 24th pick in the 2010 draft the Philadelphia Eagles select G Mike Iupati

The Eagles are happy the top interior O-lineman is available in the latter part of the 1st round. The Eagles were hurting last year with all the injuries and pick Iupati to help stabilize their interior. Many possible choices here as the Eagles have many needs to address, the Eagles stay true to their draft board and draft the BPA. With the added benefit of it being their biggest need.

I agree. I really thought about taking Kyle Wilson but even the homer in me couldn't pull the trigger. Plenty of depth in the talent pool this year at CB and G seemed like the most logical pick.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I agree. I really thought about taking Kyle Wilson but even the homer in me couldn't pull the trigger. Plenty of depth in the talent pool this year at CB and G seemed like the most logical pick.

Yeup. Solid pick. Eagles needed a Guard badly, and with a young QB and a young RB, they can't afford to be weak in the middle.
The ravens are still looking for a trade. I will make my pick at 1pm eastern if i can't get a trade 'till then.

The ravens have traded their 1st round pick to the eagles for a 2nd,a 3rd and a 4th round pick.details will follow later
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stever:
The ravens have traded their 1st round pick to the eagles for a 2nd,a 3rd and a 4th round pick.details will follow later

I'm guessing a CB from Boise will be the pick here.

I'm guessing a CB from Boise will be the pick here.

Here's the deal:

2nd rounder- 38th pick

3rd rounder- 87th pick

4th rounder- 122nd pick

for

1st rounder- 25th pick

5th rounder- 156th pick
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Here's the deal:

2nd rounder- 38th pick

3rd rounder- 87th pick

4th rounder- 122nd pick

for

1st rounder- 25th pick

5th rounder- 156th pick

I'll make the changes soon...just make sure I got it right when I make changes through AB's account.
Share 49ersWebzone