There are 233 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

• krizay
  • Veteran
The Oakland Raiders select Dekoda Watson, OLB, FSU
Should we pick for Texas? He hasn't signed on in a few days and didn't confirm he'd do a 4th.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Should we pick for Texas? He hasn't signed on in a few days and didn't confirm he'd do a 4th.

sure, any suggestions?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

sure, any suggestions?

Jermaine Cunningham or Brandon Lang as 3-4 OLB's. They drafted Maybin last year and are set at ILB with Andra Davis and Poz but still need another young OLB IMO.

They addressed their bigger needs in the first 3 rounds and could just go with BPA here.

sure, any suggestions?

Jermaine Cunningham or Brandon Lang as 3-4 OLB's. They drafted Maybin last year and are set at ILB with Andra Davis and Poz but still need another young OLB IMO.

They addressed their bigger needs in the first 3 rounds and could just go with BPA here.

Jermaine Cunningham is the pick. I just logged on and was about to make the pick when I saw you guys chatting. Sorry, I missed it, I've been busy at work.
For what it's worth. I even went to update this before checking on the Ginn news. I can't believe that s**t. I guess it's a good deal. He can't hurt for a 5th rounder. The kid has some skills and was a top 10 (for some reason) pick. But a sure fire first rounder regardless.

Seems like a good value. But I can't help feeling that Parcells got something for nothing. He's good at that.
Jags select Arkansas OG, Mitch Petrus.

sure, any suggestions?

BTW, I'm definatley in for a 4th, but I've been really busy, so I missed the announcement. Similarly, if I'm around, I'll certainly pick. But, if I'm holding things up, feel free to pick for me.
Bears select Taylor Price, WR Ohio
Miami selects DT, Torrell Troup, Central Florida

Titans select Minn WR, Eric Decker.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
With the third pick of the 4th round, the SF 49ers select:

Tony Washington, OT, Abilene Christian

Before the draft, 49ers didn't have a starter at RT. Of course, 49ers didn't have a back-up RT either who could come in and play at the same level. Alex Boone still hasn't shown much, and Barry Sims is not a long-term solution. Tony Washington can eventually take over the back-up duties at both LT and RT and will keep our OL strong even in case of an injury. He also has great potential to become a starter at the next level.
The Washington Redskins select

West Virginia OT Selvish Capers

The Redskins continue to build their porous offensive line. The former TE has the athleticism to excel in a zone-blocking scheme, which makes the Mike Shanahan led Redskins a perfect fit for him. The O-line in Washington still needs plenty of help but grabbing Saffold and Capers in this draft will be a step in the right direction.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
The Broncos select OT, Ed Wang
In the 4th round the New York Giants select

Louisiana Tech DT D'Anthony Smith

The Giants need to add some youth at DT. Very talented player with some character concerns that would drop him into the fourth round. He has the talent to be a 2nd or 3rd rounder but some question his passion for the game. In the 4th round the Giants feel they have gotten a steal here and feel it's worth the risk.
Share 49ersWebzone