There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hey guys I'll be gone till Sunday and won't be able to make my picks so if my pics come up make them for me thx

Did he PM anyone on who he wanted us to draft for him while he's away?

Nope. Who do you think should be drafted here?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
They need a DT big time. I'm thinkin' Tyson Alualu from Cal here?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I just can't see JPP for the niners.

Just personal preference. I think the guy can be special, he is raw but has more potential than any other pass-rusher in the draft. Knowing how great Singletary has been with the LBs, if anyone can, he can get the best out of JPP.

I like Spiller - but I'm not convinced that Niners will draft him. I will be more than happy if I'm wrong.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I like that pick. He would be pretty good value here in the middle of the 3rd as well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

I like that pick. He would be pretty good value here in the middle of the 3rd as well.

Great, so we will give the Panthers Alualu.
The Redskins traded the 99th and 103rd pick in the trade for the 79th pick. They have also swapped the 112th and 113th pick with the 49ers.
With the 79th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select

Utah OLB Koa Misi

With the move to the 3-4 the Redskins need a pass rushing presence opposite Brian Orakpo. With Misi slipping much further than expected the Redskins were thrilled to find a trade partner to acquire someone they considered with their 2nd rounder. Koa Misi was praised by college coaches for his high character and work ethic and would be a welcomed addition to the Redskins locker room. Should be a starter his first year in the NFL.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
The Denver Broncos select Brandon Spikes
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Texans had a huge need at CB last year, and this year their best CB left through FA. After drafting a CB in the 2nd round, they will need another CB opposite Parrish Cox.

With their 3rd round pick, the Houston Texans select:

Brandon Ghee, CB, Wake Forest
The steelers really need help on their offensive front. So they take the next olineman available, who is a little risk injury wise, but could really improve their oline if he stays healthy :

Jason Fox, OT

[ Edited by stever on Apr 11, 2010 at 06:30:08 ]
ok im back sorry i forgot to pm people about my draft pick i had to go to LA to look at some colleges
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Texans had a huge need at CB last year, and this year their best CB left through FA. After drafting a CB in the 2nd round, they will need another CB opposite Parrish Cox.

What the french, toast? You and ghost have me confuzzled! Either you guys are the same person or you don't have the divisions in which is listed.
Originally posted by krizay:

What the french, toast? You and ghost have me confuzzled! Either you guys are the same person or you don't have the divisions in which is listed.

I had MyLife pick for me.
the falcons need secondary help pretty badly they take

Amari Spievey CB IOWA

he is of decent value in the third round akthough he probally wont ever be a number 1 corner he is a decent #2 corner who can help their pass defense he has always been a hungry player and a hard worker
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Apr 11, 2010 at 1:04 PM ]
The bengals signed Antonio Bryant, but need another WR who can help their offense get explosive again.

Mardy Gilyard, WR