LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

With the 70th pick the Philadelphia Eagles select

Penn State OLB Navorro Bowman

OLB is a huge need for the Eagles after letting go of Will Witherspoon. Injuries and troubled past have made him fall further than his talents would suggest but the Eagles feel this is a solid value pick at a position of need. Smart with a great nose for the ball. Rare tackling ability in space Bowman, could be a starter in his first year in the NFL.
With the 71st pick the Philadelphia Eagles select

Florida FS Major Wright
The Bills, tripping over themselves to get to the podium, can't believe their luck. They would have traded almost anything to end up with 2 second rounders and several of the players they coveted most are still on the board.

But after taking a WR and an OT, it seems obvious that a QB to take advantage of them is the next step. And the guy they wanted all along is still there in round 3.

Buffalo is proud to select Texas QB, Colt McCoy.

hey guys I'll be gone till Sunday and won't be able to make my picks so if my pics come up make them for me thx
Sorry for the delay. Work.

Miami needs help on O. And the questions is whether WR is the issue or if it doesn't matter given the QB.

But preparing to either become either more explosive and versitile, or make the same mistake twice, the Fins are once again ready to take a small, explosive WR.

The Dolphins select Clemson WR, Jacoby Ford.

Even with the signing of Kampman, the Jags still need help with their pass rush, so they select the supremely talented but mercurial Greg Hardy, DE out of Ole' Miss.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
49ers are looking to move up.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
49ers are looking to move up.

Hm, Koa Misi anybody ? ;) But this is why this draft looks deep in round 2 and 3. Misi, Alualu, Spikes, Rashad Jones, Norwood ...
So many good players available here.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
49ers have traded David Baas and 5th rounder in the 2010 draft for Bears 3rd round pick
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
The 49ers need a strong safety to take over Michael Lewis in near future. They really like Deshan and would prefer to keep him at FS where he can continue to showcase his ball skills and improve them. With that in mind, they draft:

Reshad Jones, S, Georgia

sorry guys, took a quick nap and forgot about the mock, so give me a few mins and ill make my pick.
with the 76th pick, the Lions select and proud to announce the newest member is Auburn RB Ben Tate.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ghost has asked me to make the pick for Titans. Titans will continue to restock their defense. 3/4ths of the secondary is set with Griffin and Hope at safety, and Finnegan at CB. There is a huge need at the LB level - so they will draft:

Donald Butler, LB, Washington

Donald Butler can play both MLB or OLB, so this gives Titans a lot of flexibility. They have no body at strong side OLB spot, so Butler can take over it. If they are not satisfied with their MLB (who has been average) - Butler can obviously dominate there.
I just can't see JPP for the niners.

[ Edited by GorefullBore on Apr 10, 2010 at 17:24:31 ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hey guys I'll be gone till Sunday and won't be able to make my picks so if my pics come up make them for me thx

Did he PM anyone on who he wanted us to draft for him while he's away?
Share 49ersWebzone