LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

**AB's FINAL WZ Collaborative MOCK DRAFT** Rd. 4 Packers(AB) OTC

Forget this post

[ Edited by stever on Apr 6, 2010 at 11:23:37 ]
o ok my bad
The ravens trade back up, to select the guy, they were targetting at #25 before trading down :

Jermaine Gresham, TE
hmm.... I'm trying to figure out what the Ravens are jumping up for. McCourty?
aahhh good pick. Nice to jump in front of the Chiefs then.
agreed good pick playmaking TE ravens would have a nice set of weapons for flacco
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
agreed good pick playmaking TE ravens would have a nice set of weapons for flacco

It was a nobrainer for me. I tried trading up to the lions spot but AB wasn't there to make the trade. The trade down and up again worked out great for the ravens :

The basically got the guy who was their pick at #25 and an additional 3rd and 4th rounder for a 5th and 6th rounder.
Originally posted by stever:

It was a nobrainer for me. I tried trading up to the lions spot but AB wasn't there to make the trade. The trade down and up again worked out great for the ravens :

The basically got the guy who was their pick at #25 and an additional 3rd and 4th rounder for a 5th and 6th rounder.

Yep. That trade definitely worked out great for both our teams. I got the CB i coveted and you still are able to land the TE you wanted. If i didn't have 3 3rds and 2 4ths i wouldn't have made the deal. I was just happy you weren't going to ask for my early thirds and early 4th.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Yep. That trade definitely worked out great for both our teams. I got the CB i coveted and you still are able to land the TE you wanted. If i didn't have 3 3rds and 2 4ths i wouldn't have made the deal. I was just happy you weren't going to ask for my early thirds and early 4th.

So we definitly should look out for a front office job. Draft trade expert is a nice job description ;)
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

So we definitly should look out for a front office job. Draft trade expert is a nice job description ;)

lol i like the sound of that. Just wish i got more for Marion Barber.

• krizay
  • Veteran
I take it the Chiefs are on the clock?

They get Romeo his NT by selecting Terrance Cody!
Originally posted by krizay:
I take it the Chiefs are on the clock?

They get Romeo his NT by selecting Terrance Cody!

Good pick. No good 3-4 without a real NT
The Redskins select Indiana Hoosier OT Rodger Saffold

Easy pick there. Just glad he was available for the Redskins there after drafting Jimmy Clausen in the first round. Their O-line needs a lot of help so they go with the best O-lineman available.
hey guys, sorry I had a bad emergency, was admitted to the hospital and could not have my computer, but thanks to 4ML for keeping it going.

I wont lie it was due to depression. But im back and happy
Josh Freeeman showed a lot of promise last year their offensive line is pretty decent however he doesnt have any legitimate weapons especially since antonio bryant left

the bucs select:

Arrelious Benn WR

he is a big bodied and pretty tall WR he has excellent route running skills he is tall and is not afraid of contact he can be a decent WR in the league and also IMO is the best redzone WR in this draft.
Share 49ersWebzone