LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

WAAAY out on a limb MOCK!!!

The Niners take Trent Williams OT OU with the #13 pick. The Niners trade the 17th and 49th picks overall to the Eagles for Donovan McNabb and the #24 and #121th picks overall.
The Niners takes Mike Iupati G Idaho with the 24th pick.

The Niners take Akwasi Owusu-Ansah DB/KR/PR IUP with the 79th pick.

The Niners take Myron Rolle SS Florida State with the 113th pick.

The Niners take Sean Lee ILB Penn State with the 121st pick.

The Niners take Blair White WR Michigan State with the 145th pick.

The Niners take Brandon Sharpe OLB Texas Tech with the 182nd pick.

The Niners take Clay Harbour TE Missouri State with the 206th pick.

The Niners take Kade Weston NT/DT Georgia with the 224th pick.
Yea that is way out thr.
Oooooookay.
No thank you.
that will never happen but if it did we would have to be one of the two or three favorite teams to win the nfc
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
No thank you.

Why not...?????
Your picks are okay but no need to throw the McNabb deal into the mix.

He'd cost too much money if we could even sign him long term and he's not the answer to our problems.
Originally posted by rk1642:

He'd cost too much money if we could even sign him long term and he's not the answer to our problems.

No, he is a short term solution. I just wanted to throw it out there to see what everyone was thinking. As for the players I choose, I think that they all are a great fit for the Niners!!!!
Originally posted by rathman44:
Originally posted by rk1642:

No, he is a short term solution. I just wanted to throw it out there to see what everyone was thinking. As for the players I choose, I think that they all are a great fit for the Niners!!!!

This is exactly the team DOES NOT NEED. We need continuity, not band aids.

Besides, McNabb is only familiar in the West Coast system. The team is better off having Alex Smith in his second year in Jimmy Raye's sytem than having McNabb in it for his first...
that makes more sense than the idiots on here who seem to think we will pick at 13 17 and then make a trade to acquire a 3rd first rounder, not going to happen

Share 49ersWebzone