• oklasooners
  • Info N/A
1a. trent williams
1b. Earl thomas
2. J. Best
3. Jon Asamoah-Guard
4. J. Shipley
comments...concerns....
I am not sold on Shipley, not sure about his quickness.
I would be a happy camper!!
I like the first pick & third round pick.
Originally posted by oklasooners:
1a. trent williams
1b. Earl thomas
2. J. Best
3. Jon Asamoah-Guard
4. J. Shipley
comments...concerns....

I would be VERY happy if the draft occurred like this!

Williams fills a HUGE need for us, our OL get's better from day one. Williams has good enough feet to play RT in the NFL and is strong enough to get a push for the running game.

Earl Thomas will make us all forget about the NIGHTMARE that Roman was. Just re-watching the 49ers vs Vikings game made me realize that we need Thomas!

Javid Best would give us a change of pace running back.

Asamoah provides depth at the G position and pushes Baas.

I LOVE SHIPLEY! The guy is just a football player! He was a good punt returner for the Longhorns too. He provides us with a viable 3rd option at WR. Crabtree, Morgan, Davis, Best and Shipley!

But, it is NOT going to happen.
Would Earl Thomas play CB or FS? Because I like him as a CB. If that were the case I'd be all about it
man if the draft happened like that

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Would Earl Thomas play CB or FS? Because I like him as a CB. If that were the case I'd be all about it

hed play FS this guy is a complete ballhawk IMO his coverage ability matches berry's having him in the secondary with goldson would be amazing
id love if this happened but i have a feeling all 4 of the top tackles will go top 10
Originally posted by oklasooners:
1a. trent williams
1b. Earl thomas
2. J. Best
3. Jon Asamoah-Guard
4. J. Shipley
comments...concerns....

I'd be happy with that but not sure best or asamoah will be ther where you selected them.

Share 49ersWebzone