There are 214 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OTC's 49er Board: Draft Cheatsheet.

bump, just uploaded latest boards for OTC.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

This is the final update, mind you, folks. I'll bump this up again Thursday afternoon for anyone else who would like some reference materials, and would like to use mine.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

This is the final update, mind you, folks. I'll bump this up again Thursday afternoon for anyone else who would like some reference materials, and would like to use mine.

Thank you.
Bump.
Thanks guys, I will have this by my side for the draft. Easier to keep track of players than waiting for Kiper's best available.
Just a little disclaimer, folks: I'm well aware some may disagree with my personal grades and rankings of players. If nothing else, you can use this as just a list of players to reference and see who's left.

And not to be too repetitive, but again, this isn't a projection board. It's my "best available" board.

This board includes over 300 prospects, not including the positions of QB, LS, K, P, or players who absolutely do not fit our system whatsoever -- Ex: OLB Dekota Watson, Florida State -- Good player, but best fit to a Tampa-Two defense.

Since this list has over 300 players, quite a few of these players will end up UDFAs. This list is to also help you see who the best available UDFA targets are. (Also, understandably, to keep the list from becoming too massive, I had cut-offs for virtually all of the positions, so some UDFA targets may not be in this list, but I'll be hanging around after the draft obviously and will surely make comments on all of our UDFA pick-ups.)

That's all. Have a teriffic Draft Holiday, everyone.
Bump this puppy.
Just a little disclaimer, folks: I'm well aware some may disagree with my personal grades and rankings of players. If nothing else, you can use this as just a list of players to reference and see who's left.

And not to be too repetitive, but again, this isn't a projection board. It's my "best available" board.

This board includes over 300 prospects, not including the positions of QB, LS, K, P, or players who absolutely do not fit our system whatsoever -- Ex: OLB Dekota Watson, Florida State -- Good player, but best fit to a Tampa-Two defense.

Since this list has over 300 players, quite a few of these players will end up UDFAs. This list is to also help you see who the best available UDFA targets are. (Also, understandably, to keep the list from becoming too massive, I had cut-offs for virtually all of the positions, so some UDFA targets may not be in this list, but I'll be hanging around after the draft obviously and will surely make comments on all of our UDFA pick-ups.)

That's all. Have a teriffic Draft Holiday, everyone.

OTC, again a great draft season for you and MadDog and many many others.

Ive personally been so busy with my site, and just pumped for this night to get here.

Thanks for always being one if not the best Draft Guy on the zone, and I will have no problem hosting your files in the future.

And to all who doubt this man, his track record speaks for itself.

and of course, GO NINERS!!!!!
As always, thanks for sharing your homework, OTC.

Will keep your crib sheet nearby over the next 3 days.
Thank you, folks.

Hey, fellas. Just a little tidbit for today. I hear Miami wants to trade down. I imagine they're targeting Iupati. If Spiller doesn't go in the top 12, he may come to us.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 22, 2010 at 1:37 PM ]
Final bump.
Final bump.

Thanks
There is one correction -- you can easily correct it yourself, but it's just the categorization of a player.

Found under: GUARDS.
Player name and ranking number: 16 Ramon Harewood, Morehouse

As far as tackle rankings, I rank him as the 16th best tackle prospect.

Cheers.