LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 140 users in the forums

Interesting take on Tebow and his knocks

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_3170_The_tired_old_story_of_Tebow%27s_throwing_motion.html

Follow links to see more but I think his stats are pretty impressive not to mention his company in the SEC and please don't compare him to Dorsey. We I think need a proven QB if Alex doesn't work out but I could see someone moving up to get this kid.
Somebody will take a chance on him. And if you can sit him for a year and he can learn under center he may turn out all right. He's a good athlete and has a good arm. He's pretty accurate. I don't necessarily think he will turn out to be bad. But he just needs time to adjust to a pro style offense.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Somebody will take a chance on him. And if you can sit him for a year and he can learn under center he may turn out all right. He's a good athlete and has a good arm. He's pretty accurate. I don't necessarily think he will turn out to be bad. But he just needs time to adjust to a pro style offense.

Good post. I think he will be ok if he can be brought along nice & easy.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Not if the York's are still the owners of the 49ers. It's their cheap ass fault he can't throw now. If they weren't the worst owners in football Tebow would already know how to throw from under center. He'll never adjust to the pro game if we don't get rid of the Yorks. No matter what team he goes to.
Sit him a year and he still will stink at quarterback
Originally posted by krizay:

Not if the York's are still the owners of the 49ers. It's their cheap ass fault he can't throw now. If they weren't the worst owners in football Tebow would already know how to throw from under center. He'll never adjust to the pro game if we don't get rid of the Yorks. No matter what team he goes to.

Zizactly
Originally posted by krizay:

Share 49ersWebzone