LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Respected Mocks and draft websites

List them here. I'm going to try and track some of the professional's mocks and compare them to what really happens.

I know of nfldraftcountdown, nfldraftscout (now CBS?) but what are some others who you think are really good?
Walterfootball.com
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Walterfootball.com
I really like DC Pro Sports Report draft database. It has a list of most of the top draft sites out there with links to those mock drafts.
DC Pro Sports

I usually like what the NE Patriots Draft website does with their mock drafts.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I really like DC Pro Sports Report draft database. It has a list of most of the top draft sites out there with links to those mock drafts.
DC Pro Sports

I usually like what the NE Patriots Draft website does with their mock drafts.

Nice
Move the Sticks

He's a former scout. You should follow him on twitter too, he passes along good info.
I like eastcoastsportsnews.com. Their draft guy, Al Fronzak, updates his mocks almost daily and he's pretty good. He actually had the Raiders taking DHB last year and us taking Crabtree. I didn't see any other mocks calling it. Right now, he has us getting Bulaga at 13 and Spiller at 17. Maybe he know something cuz he had Spiller going to Cleveland at 7 on his last mock and us getting Haden. He basically swapped those picks. I would love for that to happen...
check this list out
cbs draftscout....for rankings only is VERY accurate.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Move the Sticks

He's a former scout. You should follow him on twitter too, he passes along good info.

Along with this mock I am starting to see more & more mocks with Jimmy Clausen falling to the 2nd rd & even though I don't think he will, if he did I think we would have to get him.

NFP Scouting Dept.

I like this one. Check out his top 100 players, shocking!
i personally like GBN Report and DraftCountdown

Also please dont forget about http://www.draftwatchers.com/
Share 49ersWebzone