There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anybody see Torry Holt's Mock Draft on NFLN?

Anybody see Torry Holt's Mock Draft on NFLN?

Craziest Mock I've ever seen. DTs go 1-2-3, will all of the TOP FIVE OTs going in the top 10.

1. St. Louis Rams draft DT Gerald McCoy

2. Detroit Lions draft DT Ndamukong Suh

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers draft NT Dan Williams

4. Washington Redskins draft OT Russell Okung

5. Kansas City Chiefs draft OT Anthony Davis

6. Seattle Seahawks draft OT Bruce Campbell

7. Cleveland Browns draft S Eric Berry

8. Oakland Raiders draft OT Trent Williams

9. Buffalo Bills draft OT Bryan Bulaga

10. Jacksonville Jaguars draft ILB Rolando McClain
looks like crap.
Don't quit your day job Torry.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Don't quit your day job Torry.

Did you see his left hand? It looked worse than Brian Baldingers. I kept looking at that hand and I just wanted to cut off that deformed looking finger!
Dan Williams #3?
If I didn't know that was Holt, I would think he's a closet hockey fan, anything but football. Even the worse ridiculous mocks from this site are more realistic than Holt's.

[ Edited by kronik on Mar 26, 2010 at 11:09:50 ]
Originally posted by kronik:
If I didn't know that was Holt, I would think he's a closet hockey fan, anything but football. Even the worse ridiculous mocks from this site are more realistic than Holt's.

While I take Torry Holts MOCK with a grain of salt... (maybe he lost a bet) I am however offended with the "HOCKEY" analogy!!
Torry Holt.
If you saw the State of the Niners segment with Holt, he did say the Niners are something special this year. So he isn't all crazy.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81727028/State-of-the-49ers
That's not very good...Bradford will either be the Rams' pick, if he slips a bit, look for 'Skins to grab him in a heartbeat. Holt also has 4 OT's taken very early...that could happen, but I don't see Carroll taking Campbell...not even close to it. If the Rams were to take another DL with their 1st pick, you could expect their fans to openly revolt!