There are 159 users in the forums

Players attending the Draft

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/25/eight-players-confirmed-to-attend-draft/

Here's the list (this list is of players who have accepted as of 3/25. some of the QBs have yet to respond)

1)Ndamukong Suh
2)Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma State tackle
3)Russell Okung
4)Derrick Morgan
5)Trent Williams
6)Dan Williams
7)Eric Berry
8)Jared Odrick.
9)Joe Haden (according to Gil Brandt on Siruis- sorry no link (I got the info from Twitter)

Why is this important? Well, the NFL usually invites the top prospects in the draft. They don't want a Brady Quinn/Rodgers fall on TV. But they did say that they would invite Tebow and maybe other 2nd rounders this year.

Really, surprised to see Jared Ordick and Dan Williams. I like both players personally but they must be high on draft boards to get an invite (top 10 possibly)

But no Dez Bryant, CJ Spiller, Rolando McClain (yet)
Odrick surprised me too. Maybe they want as many first rounders as possible because it's prime time
Originally posted by DesiDez:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/25/eight-players-confirmed-to-attend-draft/

Here's the list (this list is of players who have accepted as of 3/25. some of the QBs have yet to respond)

1)Ndamukong Suh
2)Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma State tackle
3)Russell Okung
4)Derrick Morgan
5)Trent Williams
6)Dan Williams
7)Eric Berry
8)Jared Odrick.
9)Joe Haden (according to Gil Brandt on Siruis- sorry no link (I got the info from Twitter)

Why is this important? Well, the NFL usually invites the top prospects in the draft. They don't want a Brady Quinn/Rodgers fall on TV. But they did say that they would invite Tebow and maybe other 2nd rounders this year.

Really, surprised to see Jared Ordick and Dan Williams. I like both players personally but they must be high on draft boards to get an invite (top 10 possibly)

But no Dez Bryant, CJ Spiller, Rolando McClain (yet)

lol, was getting ready to post this.

Anyhow, Im surprised on Odrick, and no Spiller or McClain yet anyway.
Tory Holt had Dan Williams going #3 in his draft on NFLN.

No way that happens, imo, but I think he could go to Miami at 12.
Originally posted by Overkill:

even to the Bills

I saw his mock, i lmao, he had no Bradford or Clausen in top 10, and he liked Clausen more, ala myself. lol.
Some of these guys will only be there the second day for round 2, since it will also be a primetime event. This is probably why Tebow was invited.
Originally posted by saniner:
Some of these guys will only be there the second day for round 2, since it will also be a primetime event. This is probably why Tebow was invited.

tebows dad seems confident that he will be a top 15 pick! I saw it on pft
  • saeniner
  • Info N/A

People said the same thing about Tyson Jackson last year. I don't think he'll go that high but I wouldn't be shocked.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by saniner:

tebows dad seems confident that he will be a top 15 pick! I saw it on pft

Tebow's there to do the opening prayer and benediction.

Originally posted by saeniner:

People said the same thing about Tyson Jackson last year. I don't think he'll go that high but I wouldn't be shocked.

Very true.
Who will be the last one in the green room?

My money's on Odrick
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I saw his mock, i lmao, he had no Bradford or Clausen in top 10, and he liked Clausen more, ala myself. lol.

AB, what do you think about trading up to pick up Clausen if he is avaiulable? I had many a zoners up in arms when I suggested it. I still am not happy with our QB trio. Of all we have I think Davis has the most potential and he is going to get very few reps if he stays 3rd string. I'd almost rather see him traded in order to save his carreer rather than let it dwindle away here.
Share 49ersWebzone