LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Tackle and a....

Tackle and a....

99.9% sure we're picking up a Tackle with one of our 1st round picks. I'm sure most of you agree. Who do you think we use our other 1st on? Vote for most likely pick (who the team will take), then maybe post your choice of who you would pick if in charge.
Tough call, I like Spiller. I like Haden. I like Mays...
I added every position, don't get crazy and start voting for a FB!!!
and a Brandon Marshall...... this guy is a FREAK OF NATURE...... and you know Sing would keep him in check. If not I know everyone hates this but CJ Spiller would look great in a niners uniform... i know we don't need a RB but guess what... the Vikings didn't need a RB when they took Peterson... Eagles didn't need a small fast WR when they took D. Jackson.... Titans didn't need a RB when they drafted CJ1..... see a trend here with PLAYMAKERS?? Don't matter if you need them or not... when you put the ball in their hands... they make a difference!! Vikings signed Benard Berrian and had Sidney Rice didn't need Percy......... i think i made my point!!
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
and a Brandon Marshall...... this guy is a FREAK OF NATURE...... and you know Sing would keep him in check. If not I know everyone hates this but CJ Spiller would look great in a niners uniform... i know we don't need a RB but guess what... the Vikings didn't need a RB when they took Peterson... Eagles didn't need a small fast WR when they took D. Jackson.... Titans didn't need a RB when they drafted CJ1..... see a trend here with PLAYMAKERS?? Don't matter if you need them or not... when you put the ball in their hands... they make a difference!! Vikings signed Benard Berrian and had Sidney Rice didn't need Percy......... i think i made my point!!

Who was the viking RB before peterson? chester taylor was ok.

Who did the eagles have at WR before jackson? reggie brown and kevin curtis?

Who did the titans have as a RB before CJ? Lendale White

Sidney Rice had his breakout year this past season, so WR was a need at the time.
Chester Taylor was coming off of 1300 yards and they just signed him....

Eagles just signed Kevin Curtis and had Reggie Brown correct... a better example is after they drafted D. Jackson... last year they took J. Maclin... b/c they needed another small receiver?? No b/c he's a playmaker

LenDale White was coming off of a year where he rushed for 1100 yards and 7 tds and they just drafted Chris Henry out of AZ in the 2nd Rd. in 2007 so was chris johnson a need pick?? No

Ok I'll give you Sidney just came into his own this year but was Percy Harvin a need pick?? Not at all... He was a play maker...

My point is when there is a game changer available wether he is your #1 need or not you have to take him... Last year did we need Crabtree... yes but was WR our #1 need?? No...but you don't pass on players like Spiller or they come back to bite you in the ass.......... D Jackson anyone???????
Originally posted by joeymac49s:
Chester Taylor was coming off of 1300 yards and they just signed him....

Eagles just signed Kevin Curtis and had Reggie Brown correct... a better example is after they drafted D. Jackson... last year they took J. Maclin... b/c they needed another small receiver?? No b/c he's a playmaker

LenDale White was coming off of a year where he rushed for 1100 yards and 7 tds and they just drafted Chris Henry out of AZ in the 2nd Rd. in 2007 so was chris johnson a need pick?? No

Ok I'll give you Sidney just came into his own this year but was Percy Harvin a need pick?? Not at all... He was a play maker...

My point is when there is a game changer available wether he is your #1 need or not you have to take him... Last year did we need Crabtree... yes but was WR our #1 need?? No...but you don't pass on players like Spiller or they come back to bite you in the ass.......... D Jackson anyone???????

Maclin, Harvin, CJ, AP

They all start.
Spiller wont be starting, i doubt he is an everydown back.
I think he'll be on the field a lot more then people are giving him credit for... if you remember Peterson had health questions coming out and CJ wasn't suppose to be a starter... i mean he started last year splitting time... but play makers are play makers put them on a half decent team and they just perform... granted you put someone like McFadden on the Raiders and he dissapears but i honestly feel we're a lot closer to teams like the Eagles, Titans, Vikings then we are the Raiders, Rame, Lions... our past 6 years might not resemble that but you have to at least agree with me on that....
nose guard, four bits.

I finished your chorus line for you.
Seriously, is there any way to get this guy from making the same post in every thread?
Tackle and a BEY-BEY
Share 49ersWebzone