LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Trade up for Spiller?

Trade up for Spiller?

It's certainly possible Spiller goes in the top 10. With that said do you want to trade up for the best gamebreaker in the draft? Or do you want him only if he falls to #13? It wouldn't take a huge amount to move from #13 to #10.
no
Originally posted by teeohh:
no

Why?
I want him but I'm not moving for him
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's certainly possible Spiller goes in the top 10. With that said do you want to trade up for the best gamebreaker in the draft? Or do you want him only if he falls to #13? It wouldn't take a huge amount to move from #13 to #10.

Is there a 'never' option?
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Who do you want instead?
no

Why?

because I don't value him as much as you do
I'm not even sure we will draft him if he falls to us. Depends on what the board looks like.
Are we really going to be giving a guy who won't even be our starting RB more money than Frank Gore? Well that's what would happen if we traded up for Spiller, and it would be close to that even if we stayed put and got him at #13.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
no

Why?

because I don't value him as much as you do

Also, what is this like the 30th Spiller thread?
Originally posted by nickbradley:

Who do you want instead?

Trent Williams if he's there (duh), but if not I'd like Haden, Earl Thomas, or even Kyle Wilson. Wilson can return punts better than Spiller (Spiller's a KR guy), and we need more help in the PR game than KR.
I want Spiller on the 49ers really bad, but I don't wanna have to trade up for him.
Share 49ersWebzone