There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Demariyus Thomas

Originally posted by calbear:
From the CNNSI article above.

"He recently ran a verified 4.38 in the 40, which was recorded on film and will be sent to every team in the league, France told SI.com."

Watch his highlights from youtube and tell me that doesnt remind you of Anquan Boldin/TO.

But is he really worth the 17th overall?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

"He recently ran a verified 4.38 in the 40, which was recorded on film and will be sent to every team in the league, France told SI.com."

Watch his highlights from youtube and tell me that doesnt remind you of Anquan Boldin/TO.

Are you secretly this guy, calm down.

Dude after watching him play a few games, and also seeing his size(6'3'') and his speed, he reminds me of TO too. I wouldn't hesitate to pick DT. He's my #1 WR in this draft, above guys like Dez Bryant and Tate.

Yea he has what looks like a good size speed skill combo. Comparisons to calvin and andre IMO. I wouldnt want him at 17 but if we traded down, then maybe.
just wondering why we bring something up that has 0% chance of happening. we all know we wont take a wr in the 1st and especially a wr who doesnt have a lot of dominating film like crabtree had even though he was injured. wouldnt mind him anywhere else in the draft though
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Are you secretly this guy, calm down.

Dude after watching him play a few games, and also seeing his size(6'3'') and his speed, he reminds me of TO too. I wouldn't hesitate to pick DT. He's my #1 WR in this draft, above guys like Dez Bryant and Tate.

Yea he has what looks like a good size speed skill combo. Comparisons to calvin and andre IMO. I wouldnt want him at 17 but if we traded down, then maybe.

The guy he reminds me of a lot is TO dude. And TO was a 3rd round pick. But if you look at that draft, he'd be a top 10 pick every time if they re did it. Randy Moss slipped way down in the first. Crab slipped because he had a similar foot injury and couldn't run a 40 and was supposedly a diva, and we got a steal and aside from the contract thing he's been f'n awesome. We passed on DeSean Jackson because we were picking for needs and we were scared of his size and he'd be a top 10 pick if you re-did that draft. I know people would b***h and moan about taking another WR, or that the value for the pick isn't there, but if a guy has the potential to be as good as Thomas does, then you should make the pick. I would take him at 17 for sure. Mayock and them on NFL N path to the draft were saying he could be picked around 20. That's not really a reach IMO, for a guy I REALLY believe could be a great player.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for ImaMod.
Id rather have Bradnon Graham.. Our passrush is a larger need than a WR.

BUT I wouldnt be mad if we picked himc ause of his combination of size and speed and yards per catch
No.

2nd-3rd only. Demaryius would have to be considered a fit to our system, and I think we're looking more for a clutch, slot receiver who can also blaze down the field. That's something we completely lack right now.

I expected us to go after quicker receivers rather than guys like Thomas and Danario Alexander, etc. - Think instead of Emmanuel Sanders, Antonio Brown, Shipley.

If we take a big receiver, my guess is we'd target Dorin Dickerson of Pitt instead of Thomas.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
No.

2nd-3rd only. Demaryius would have to be considered a fit to our system, and I think we're looking more for a clutch, slot receiver who can also blaze down the field. That's something we completely lack right now.

I expected us to go after quicker receivers rather than guys like Thomas and Danario Alexander, etc. - Think instead of Emmanuel Sanders, Antonio Brown, Shipley.

If we take a big receiver, my guess is we'd target Dorin Dickerson of Pitt instead of Thomas.

Originally posted by Legbreaker:

You want to expand on that?
rather go spiller than ol
Great potential talent but too risky at #17. Mayock says he's the hardest guy to evaluate in the draft. Ran in a weird offense in college and now he's hurt. Could be a great payoff but, man, if I was GM I wouldn't risk my job on the guy. We don't know enough about him for #17.
I'm hoping he's there at #49 ..we gotta grab some talent for the O-Line and the Secondary first ...but if he is there in the 2nd I say Grab Him

didn't you just say andre johnson? WELL WHICH IS IT!
so tired of newbs on the forums...
Jesus Christ go read a book or something
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jesus Christ go read a book or something