There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My favorite mock draft to date

http://www.gbnreport.com/2010projection.html

Dont agree with all the picks in the mock but I would love these 3 picks for the Niners!

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 23, 2010 at 21:31:06 ]
I'm feeling this also!
I have been ringing the Nate Allen in the second bell for a while now. Unfortunately he has been climbing up draft boards.

This would be a great draft!
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
I kinda want Spiller but Graham would be nice too.

My mock was Spiller, Williams, Allen so Id be happy with this!
that's my kind of party
Two defensive players out of three possible picks in the first two rounds.....when we really need the help on offense...doesnt make that much sense.
I could be real happy with that. Especially if you follow that up with Javier Arenas, Antonio Brown, and a decent Guard.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by 49er4life:
I have been ringing the Nate Allen in the second bell for a while now. Unfortunately he has been climbing up draft boards.

This would be a great draft!

Same here
  • Luca
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 324
Originally posted by dman:
I kinda want Spiller but Graham would be nice too.

My mock was Spiller, Williams, Allen so Id be happy with this!

x 2.
Originally posted by MiamiNiner:
Two defensive players out of three possible picks in the first two rounds.....when we really need the help on offense...doesnt make that much sense.

I think this draft would have the Niners taking the BPA and still address needs. The Niners biggest need on offense is at RT and Williams would take care of that. I'm sure we would also take an OG in rounds 3 or 4.

Maybe you would like this draft better. I made this one 2 months ago.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=137345&highlight=ninerjohn
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,809
I would cream my pants if it went down like that.
Hmm let me see....we draft BPA at our top 3 needs?

Where do I sign up?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,172
Originally posted by BigBug415:
I'm feeling this also!

I'm 98% sure we go OT (unless the top 4 are gone) and best defensive player available at 17.
Hopefully we can add impact players at OT, OLB and FS with our first three picks, I would be satisfied if we added those players to our team
I'd rather get 2 offensive players in our first 3 picks. It was the offense that killed us last year