There are 387 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Key to Success: Sixth's First Annual 49er "Mock" Draft

If the 49ers want to make a Super Bowl anytime over the next few years, having a good draft this year will be key. If the 49ers execute their draft the way I have it, we will be well on our way to The Sixth Ring!

Round 1, Pick 13: Ndamukong Suh

We need a big dude on the defensive line, and this dude is pretty big. I don't know if he can sack a whole bunch, but he can eat stuff pretty good.

Round 1, Pick 17: Eric Berry

The Berry without the straw, this dude is pretty good. He's not big like Suh, but he makes up for his lack of size by running pretty good. Yeah, he's a good runner. We need him.

Round 2, Pick 49: Gerald McCoy

We need another big dude. Trust me. He eats more than Suh, too, but he's stays away from milk. He doesn't like the lack of color.

Round 3, Pick 79: Bryan Bulaga

With Okung and Davis off the board by the late 2nd round, we'll need to address big guy stuff on the other side of the ball. This guy can finish off a 12 pack of hot dogs. By himself!

Round 4, Pick 114: Kareem Jackson

The son of a basketball legend. I think. 'Nuff said.

Round 5, Pick 145: CJ Spiller

Frank Gore needs a dude to root for him. This guy is a good rooter.

Round 6, Pick 182: Traded.

Round 6, Pick 206: Bruce Campbell

He was pretty good in those Evil Dead movies, plus I miss Brisco County, Jr. That was an underrated show.

Round 7, Pick 220: Mike Iupati

Traded 6th and 7th round for this sweet draft position. This guys pretty good at chewing and swallowing, so he's pretty much a big guy by default.

Round 7, Pick 224: Traded
I don't know about this draft. In round 6 I would have kept the pick and drafted Sam Bradford. Could always use someone to compete with Smith.
best. mock. ever.
The PoTD potential is STRONG in this one.
Dude, did you have to reach on EVERY pick??? I mean come on, everyone knows that Suh and McCoy have no chance of going in the first two rounds...
CHAMPIONSHIPzZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Wow lol..
Where's the Kicker? I'm so disappointed. Get it together, Sixth.

Grade: F.

Beautiful - the only thing missing to make this the complete thread is several outraged posts saying "YOU REALLY THINK [fill in name here] IS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE TO US AT PICK [fill in number here]?????!!!!!!!"
You reached for McCoy and Campbell. Just saying.
no Tebow = FAIL
Sixty First?
Well done sir
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I don't know about this draft. In round 6 I would have kept the pick and drafted Sam Bradford. Could always use someone to compete with Smith.

Seriously, we still have Smith at QB and we could have used another Wideout. Don't even get me started on not addressing the pass rush needs we have

you think that's possible ?