LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Niners get a compensatory pick in the 6th round

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
If available, I'd go ahead and select LeRoy Vann with our original sixth.

Nice, how is his speed?
ok, if my calculations are correct then our picks are:
13,17,49,79,113,144,182,206(comp) and 224.
Because there are only 31 original picks in the 3rd round plus the 3 comp picks at the end of the third.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

I really really want him...Id take him int he 5th with no hesitation..If we have good picks before, for example, 1a. OT, 1b. Brandon Graham, 2. Safety, 3rd. OL then I really wouldnt be mad at all if we take him in the 4th. Hes the perfect return man, he waits for his blocks and has break away speed, I think he's going to be the next Josh Cribbs/ DevinHester
Sixth round comp pick and Sims coming back, all in one day. I don't know if ny heart can take the excitement.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We should get a compensatory pick in the 1st round for having the Yorks as our owners.
6th round Niners
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
ยข/-/ci////|>]oh////5/-/]|>
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
6th round Niners

We've had some decent 6th round picks, we should be good with 2 of them
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Nice, how is his speed?

He clocked around 4.50 on a horribly drenched, soggy, wet field. That tells me he's easily got 4.4 speed. The guy had great numbers for strength and when you look at his broad jump, you can see he's got great leg strength as well.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
We should get a compensatory pick in the 1st round for having the Yorks as our owners.

SD...I am going to say this one last time, and I am going to do so publicly so everyone else is aware as well...

PLEASE refrain from bringing your complaints with the ownership of this team into every thread. If you want to vent and state your disapproval, DO SO IN THE APPROPRIATE AND ALREADY EXISTING THREADS. Your current ways of posting your displeasure are not only taking threads offtrack, but can be interpreted as "trollish" and will no longer be acceptable. If you have any questions, I will be awaiting your message via PM.

Originally posted by Ang:

SD...I am going to say this one last time, and I am going to do so publicly so everyone else is aware as well...

PLEASE refrain from bringing your complaints with the ownership of this team into every thread. If you want to vent and state your disapproval, DO SO IN THE APPROPRIATE AND ALREADY EXISTING THREADS. Your current ways of posting your displeasure are not only taking threads offtrack, but can be interpreted as "trollish" and will no longer be acceptable. If you have any questions, I will be awaiting your message via PM.

Thank you.

Thank you.

• krizay
  • Veteran

Oops! wrong button!
Share 49ersWebzone