There are 155 users in the forums

My Dream Draft for First 2 Rounds

Originally posted by endcapitalism:
I am surprised I got hammered, but what is sad is only Krizay tried to give a reason for his/her opinion.
Originally posted by krizay:
3 backups and a starter by default is your dream darft?

In this deep draft not the best use of 3 top 50 picks IMO.

So I explicate why this is my dream draft.

Huge RT need filled with Brown. Krizay, I assume this is the starter by default, but considering the top 3 OTs will be gone by our 13th pick, any OT by your opinion would be a starter by default. I think it would be stupid to trade up for one of those OT, but apparently that is what Krizay wants to do.

Clements contract (good contract by Paraag Marathe, the real money way overstated) will ramp up starting 2011, so unless he is willing to rework his contract he is gone after next season. Any one of the 3 DBs above will be a nice starter in 2011 (probably in 2010 too, but not needed b/c we actually have some talent on this team)

Drafting Cody allows the 9ers to let Franklin walk after next season.

Best will give you all the qualities of Spiller at a lower cost, giving our offense a new dimension and a special explosion.

Dont be f**k!ng [email protected] is a niners forum...not an essay contest take your debating skills somewhere else...you communist...like Haight street
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by endcapitalism:
I am surprised I got hammered, but what is sad is only Krizay tried to give a reason for his/her opinion.
Originally posted by krizay:
3 backups and a starter by default is your dream darft?

In this deep draft not the best use of 3 top 50 picks IMO.

So I explicate why this is my dream draft.

Huge RT need filled with Brown. Krizay, I assume this is the starter by default, but considering the top 3 OTs will be gone by our 13th pick, any OT by your opinion would be a starter by default. I think it would be stupid to trade up for one of those OT, but apparently that is what Krizay wants to do.

Clements contract (good contract by Paraag Marathe, the real money way overstated) will ramp up starting 2011, so unless he is willing to rework his contract he is gone after next season. Any one of the 3 DBs above will be a nice starter in 2011 (probably in 2010 too, but not needed b/c we actually have some talent on this team)

Drafting Cody allows the 9ers to let Franklin walk after next season.

Best will give you all the qualities of Spiller at a lower cost, giving our offense a new dimension and a special explosion.

Dont be f**k!ng [email protected] is a niners forum...not an essay contest take your debating skills somewhere else...you communist...like Haight street

Wow, steady dude. Can the attacks. He has as much right to post here. More, actually, because he was discussing the team and you were just sounding off.
sorry english...just had to let that out...this isn't his first post of this type. I dont appreciate people that drop big words in an attempt to make other posters look ignorant.
Share 49ersWebzone