There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Source: Trent Baalke to Lead SF 49ers Draft Day Attack- ESPN

i just had a dream that we took spiller at 13 and williams at 17. i never have dreams like this maybe its a sign
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i just had a dream that we took spiller at 13 and williams at 17. i never have dreams like this maybe its a sign

Baalke's well respected around the NFL...and has experience over Mac. We'll know whazzup after Jed's teleconference later today. I'm thinking he'll be the next GM, but that's not really as important at this point as getting the draft right w/Singletary. Based on what we've learned so far, I'm thinking Baalke and Singletary must be on the same page WRT to the draft.
Trent Baalke Discusses His Draft Philosophy (Video)
Originally posted by PTulini:

Meh kind of a waste of time. Interesting to hear his voice though, almost like McC jr. He goes BPA unless there are two equal talent levels at different positions, then you go for need.
[ Edited by foreign49er on Apr 13, 2010 at 7:39 PM ]
Originally posted by foreign49er:

Meh kind of a waste of time. Interesting to hear his voice though, almost like McC jr. He goes BPA unless there are two equal talent levels at different positions, then you go for need.

A reason to believe the 49ers will select Spiller if available.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Over Haden?

Over Haden?

If Spiller is there, that likely means Haden is already gone.
Thanks for the heads up, PTulini. Watched the Baalke video interview. I was underwhelmed. I was imagining Bill Walsh talking and contrasting him in my mind to Baalke. Sad!

Over Haden?

If both were there though who do you think they would take? Just wondering.

Over Haden?

either one would be great, but I rather have CJ Spiller. if we can get him I say get him. he is going to be something.