There are 239 users in the forums

UDFA Options?

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Glutton:
Quote:
We are talking about 6th rounders and UDFA's here

So..

Thats where teams are made. Coffee was a 3rd and a reach. Dixon was a 6th and a steal. Both should have gone 4th round.

Tell me, if Blount played all season.. Where do you think he would have been?

Point is these guys have done nothing to suggest they will be better NFL players than Coffee and you're crowning them already.

Its fun crowing them.

• Glutton
  • Info N/A
Another good stat.... Blount has never fumbled.

He also averaged 7 Yds per carry in the Rose Bowl this year.
NFL.com is reporting LVann signed with the Ravens...

below is from the site

Special teams
LS Clint Gresham, TCU: New Orleans Saints (Source: Times-Picayune)
P Aaron Pettrey, Ohio State
K Brett Swenson, Michigan State
RET Leroy Vann, Florida A&M: Baltimore Ravens (Source: Carroll County Times)
Originally posted by Yonkers49er:

below is from the site

Special teams

Dug around a bit on Carroll County Times and found this from their Ravens Insider Aaron Wilson's twitter feed:
NFL.com has me listed as reporting that KR Leroy Vann is a Raven. That's not what I wrote. He's definitely a 49er, which is what I reported.
According to nepatriotsdraft, Donovan Warren (CB, Michigan) has been signed by the Jets. Man the Jets keep adding to their already amazing defensive backfield.

nepatriotsdraft
The team is picking up like 5 WR.... I wonder why they are not looking into DT someone like Ekom Udofia (local kid, Stanford) or Aleric Mullins (North Carolina)
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin Jurovich frm San Jose St get picked up, he put up some good numbers.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin Jurovich frm San Jose St get picked up, he put up some good numbers.

I think he was picked up already, I forgot what team though.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Just heard on Sirius nfl radio that they think we have the best group of UDFAs. They could'nt believe Scott Long didn't get drafted. They also like Blountm Stoudamire, Brown, Vann and Shay Hodge.
Originally posted by KID9R:
Just heard on Sirius nfl radio that they think we have the best group of UDFAs. They could'nt believe Scott Long didn't get drafted. They also like Blountm Stoudamire, Brown, Vann and Shay Hodge.

That's awesome, if we could've somehow gotten AJ Jefferson and Rashawn Jackson as well, that would've been pretty much every UDFA I would've wanted.

• KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners23:
Originally posted by KID9R:

That's awesome, if we could've somehow gotten AJ Jefferson and Rashawn Jackson as well, that would've been pretty much every UDFA I would've wanted.

I know I wanted AJ bad! but the cards picked him up
Thx Nice work.

Originally posted by srenin_evoli:
Originally posted by Yonkers49er:

below is from the site

Special teams

Dug around a bit on Carroll County Times and found this from their Ravens Insider Aaron Wilson's twitter feed:
NFL.com has me listed as reporting that KR Leroy Vann is a Raven. That's not what I wrote. He's definitely a 49er, which is what I reported.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I think Michael Robinson's days are numbered more so than Coffee

Gore, Coffee, Dixon and Blount at RB and Norris or Miller or Caulcrick at FB.

no way---when it goes to picking robinson or a blount for that last rb spot, robinson's special teams play will win him the spot,,,your going to get more from robinson on sopecial teams than blount being the 3rd or 4th back (inactive on game day)...they probably try to stash blount on practice squad...

blount has been working w/ harry edwards, probably a big reason why he signed with niners

and everyone is down on coffee, b/c he averaged 2.9 ypc in regular season...he was a rookie for petes sake...and he showed promise in preseason, and ran for over 100 vs raiders....funny how nate davis preseason play makes him a superstar in waiting in in many minds here, but coffee's preseason play carries no weight at all
Here is good link for uppdated signings although I see that Blount still shows with Niners.

http://www.gbnreport.com/UFAsignings.html
Oregonlive.com is reporting that we signed Keaton Kristick the OLB from Oregon State.
Share 49ersWebzone