AB's Post Combine WZ Collaborative Mock Draft- Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by stever:
Yeah, we need a limit for picks. I'd say 12 hours maximum, else one hour discussion and a community pick

Who would you take for Cleveland. I'd say BPA and biggest need is probably OLB, and I'd go with Everson Griffen, USC. But you could make a case for Best as the BPA and Cleveland could use help just about everywhere, including RB.

How about Mount Cody ? They are rumored to be shopping Shaun Rogers

Ok, pick made by AB. Oakland on the clock

Cool. Hopefully Mayo can get this thing rolling. I hate picking for other people. It makes me be honest and not let good talent fall to me.

Best way to do these drafts, in my opinion, is to do it with only 8 regular posters (each member with 1 division).
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Yeah, we need a limit for picks. I'd say 12 hours maximum, else one hour discussion and a community pick

Who would you take for Cleveland. I'd say BPA and biggest need is probably OLB, and I'd go with Everson Griffen, USC. But you could make a case for Best as the BPA and Cleveland could use help just about everywhere, including RB.

Cool. Hopefully Mayo can get this thing rolling. I hate picking for other people. It makes me be honest and not let good talent fall to me.

Best way to do these drafts, in my opinion, is to do it with only 8 regular posters (each member with 1 division).

How about doing a voting mock? It goes pick by pick, first player with 5 votes is the pick, then it moves on to the next team. It might move a lot faster since anyone can vote

Agreed, we could do another one, but id reccommend doing it live on AIM or Chat.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Agreed, we could do another one, but id reccommend doing it live on AIM or Chat.

We could do it on AIM. It might be a little hard to get 8 ppl on AIM at the same time (I remember doin' it 3 yrs ago) - and it worked nicely for the first couple of rounds. It just takes couple of hours of undivided attention - that's the biggest problem with it.

We could do it on AIM. It might be a little hard to get 8 ppl on AIM at the same time (I remember doin' it 3 yrs ago) - and it worked nicely for the first couple of rounds. It just takes couple of hours of undivided attention - that's the biggest problem with it.

Sounds interesting, but i am out of it because of the time difference. 6 hours to ET are just too much
Shouldn't Seattle and SD swap 2nd round picks?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The Raiders need help on the DL and go with the kid from Cal.
Will we stay with the draft order from the date the draft started ? Or are the chargers on the clock now ?
Originally posted by mayo63:
The Raiders need help on the DL and go with the kid from Cal.

Jacoby Ford
should we change the draft order around to reflect the Whitehurst trade guys?

I am for leaving the picks as they are. If somebody trades his 1st rounder tomorrow, we can't start over again, so lets stay as it was before we started.
I am for leaving the picks as they are. If somebody trades his 1st rounder tomorrow, we can't start over again, so lets stay as it was before we started.

thats what I was thinking too. Just wanted to see what everyone said.

I'm for trading places with the Chargers, but I understand where you're coming from too so I'll go ahead and pick.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

I'm for trading places with the Chargers, but I understand where you're coming from too so I'll go ahead and pick.

yeah, id rather keep it going the way it is.

And I made Stever's pick for him, he sent a PM, so Boise is up.
Tampa bay pick is in
Share 49ersWebzone