LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Tebow has individual workouts set with ‘Hawks, Bills

I hope he doesn't land in our division. People make fun of his mechanics but he's working on it with some really good quarterback coaches.
They might be thinking of trading their 1st for Marshall then picking up Tebow at #14?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Too much goes into his throwing motion, kid is a born winner.

I don't want him anywhere near our division.
I'm a big Tebow fan off and on the field and I don't think he'll go in the 1st but I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the 2nd or 3rd. I know we've more pressing needs and this is a very deep draft but if we could somehow get an extra 2nd rounder then I wouldn't mind picking him up.

Okay, let the bashing begin
think he lands in Minnesota. Sit behind Favre for a year, strong running game with All Day, good O-Line, and reunited with Percy Harvin. He could do a lot worse.
i wouldn't mind Tebow at this rate. Hell David Carr, Alex Smith!!!! Keep em coming
  • cupcheck
  • Info N/A
I'm always intrigued by your comments.A knack to take an unrelated topic and incorporate the putrid negativity toward our QB's that is unequally your's.
Originally posted by Chief:

Lol @ when people say this. I mean I could say that same thing about myself that doesn't make me capable of being a QB and leading a team to the SB. It's about talent, you either got it or don't.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Lol @ when people say this. I mean I could say that same thing about myself that doesn't make me capable of being a QB and leading a team to the SB. It's about talent, you either got it or don't.

Tebow has plenty of talent and the motivation to be great. Mechanics can be fixed and coaching is essential to his development. I still wouldn't want him in our division.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Tebow has plenty of talent and the motivation to be great. Mechanics can be fixed and coaching is essential to his development. I still wouldn't want him in our division.

Talent and motiviation is one thing but when people say he's a "winner" that makes me laugh

Talent and motiviation is one thing but when people say he's a "winner" that makes me laugh

When you look at all that he's accomplished in college as a team player, leader, and individual, how can you not call him a winner?

I understand that everything is different once he gets to the NFL, but his work ethic and his willingness to learn only helps his cause into being a good NFL QB.

When you look at all that he's accomplished in college as a team player, leader, and individual, how can you not call him a winner?

I understand that everything is different once he gets to the NFL, but his work ethic and his willingness to learn only helps his cause into being a good NFL QB.

You answered your own question. He hasn't done anything in the NFL for anyone to call him a winner. Can he be? Sure, maybe. Just because he was a "winner" in college doesn't make him one in the NFL, that's why it's funny to me.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Gino Toretta and Ken Dorsey were winners too.
Share 49ersWebzone