There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

#13 Sam Bradford

If this guy ends up falling in this years draft and is available when we pick 13th.
Would you consider Bradford the pick?
NO
Yes
I`d consider it but it wont happen! Someone would trade up into the top 10 to grab him if he started falling.
I wouldn't be opposed to it, but there is not a chance it happens.
Trade back and get a couple more 2nds. I really think Nate is the QB of the future and there's still a lot of talent to be had in the late first-early/mid second.
I think you have to. Look, the underlying thing is to make our team better. We can't worry about Alex's feelings. If Bradford is sitting there and we have him high on our draft board, take him. If Alex fudges things up this year, then we can bring Bradford in 2011. If Alex does well, then Bradford can develop more and remain there as insurance or as trade bait down the road. It's all dependent on where we value him on our draft board. But I wouldn't be aposed to a Bradford and Williams day one.

-Dom
hmm... if the first overall pick falls to 13 would I take him. YES! he will not fall past 4. I bet he goes #1, but if he doesn't WSH will take him. Neither him not Clausen will fall that far.
Yes in a heartbeat but I think he'll go numero uno!
  • flow
  • Veteran
It'd be interesting to see both Buffalo and Jacksonville pass on Bradford.
Played in the spread shotgun formation throughout college. Serious surgery on throwing shoulder. Sounds familiar.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Played in the spread shotgun formation throughout college. Serious surgery on throwing shoulder. Sounds familiar.

gee, who could that be....
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Trade back and get a couple more 2nds. I really think Nate is the QB of the future and there's still a lot of talent to be had in the late first-early/mid second.

Think? Or Hope?
Were getting David Carr no need for Bradford
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Were getting David Carr no need for Bradford