1. Rams: Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma - Unless they trade for a franchise QB before the draft, they are most likely to draft a QB here. Bradford makes the most sense.
2. Lions: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska - They will look at McCoy closely, but you gotta stop All Day. Okung may also be an option, but can't pass up on Suh.
3. Bucs: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma - Easy decision. Perfect Cover-2 DT
4. Redskins: Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State - They pass on Clausen but get their franchise LT.
5. Chiefs: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers - They need help in the secondary, but their QB can't take another year of beating.
6. Seahawks: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame - They get their franchise QB. Matt is almost done.
7. Browns: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State - You can't expect much out of your QBs if you don't have a WR. Browns fans expect better offense with Holmgren running the show.
8. Raiders: Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland - Who the hell cares how fast an OT can run 40 yards???? Al Davis!
9. Bills: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa - Bills finally address LT after trading Peters last year.
10. Jags: (trade with 49ers 1st + 4th) - 49ers: Eric Berry, S, Tennessee - I know many feel he can't fall this far, but not many safeties get drafted in top 10, and this year the top of the draft is very very strong. I truly believe Berry has a pretty good chance of falling to 10.
11. Broncos: Dan Williams, DT, Tennessee - You need a NT to run a 3-4, and now they have one. A little reach, but Ron Fields can't be the solution.
12. Dolphins: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida - With Jason Taylor and Porter pretty much done in Miami, it's time to add a pass-rusher. Parcells love drafting LBs.
13. 49ers: (trade with Jags 1st + 4th) Jags: Joe Haden, CB, Florida - Haden will run a good 40 on pro-day and return to the top 10 conversation. Jags get a steal.
14. Seahawks: Taylor Mays, S, USC - With no LT available, Seahawks look to improve D. Carroll believes he timed Mays right, and drafts his guy.
15. Giants: Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama - McClain fills a huge need in the middle. Perfect replacement for Pierce. Makes too much sense.
16. Titans: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech - A perfect 4-3 DE. With Jason Jones on the inside and Morgan on the outside, the Titans will expect to get after the opposing QB often.
17. 49ers: Trent Williams, RT, Oklahoma - I still see him only as a RT, but we are set at LT for next few years, so it's a great fit. Adding him next to Chilo will provide balance to our OL. Iupati will also be a consideration here.
Rd. 2 - Ricky Sapp, OLB, Clemson - Even if Lawson pans out this year, you can never have too many pass-rushers. Sapp, Lawson, Haralson, and Brooks give us a lot of fire-power to rattle the young QBs in our division.
Rd. 3 - Andre Roberts, WR/PR, The Citadel - A perfect slot WR who can return punts as well.
Rd. 4 - traded to Jags
Rd. 5 - Jay Ross, NT, East Carolina
Rd. 6 - Shawn Lauvao, OG, Arizona State
Rd. 7 - John Conner, FB, Kentucky
edit: I want Spiller as much as the next guy, but looking at Scot's history, it is unlikely that he drafts Spiller.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Mar 3, 2010 at 20:14:17 ]