1b. CJ Spiller RB
2. Ciron Black OL
3. Sean Lee ILB
4. Javier Arenas CB/KR/PR
5. Kam Chancellor S
6. BPA
7.BPA
Just my opinion. Any thoughts??

It would depend on who is available at the time. I wouldnt take Campbell ahead of Williams, Bulaga, or Davis and I believe one of those guys will be there. Spiller would be a steal at 17.

Ciron Black in round 2 would be a total disaster. He is probably a 4th round pick at best.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
1a. Bruce Campbell OL
1b. CJ Spiller RB
2. Ciron Black OL
3. Sean Lee ILB
5. Kam Chancellor S
6. BPA
7.BPA

It would depend on who is available at the time. I wouldnt take Campbell ahead of Williams, Bulaga, or Davis and I believe one of those guys will be there. Spiller would be a steal at 17.

Ciron Black in round 2 would be a total disaster. He is probably a 4th round pick at best.

I was watching the Combine the other day and Campbell just seemed like a freak man. He looked more like a LB than OL. Great speed, great jumping abililty. I just seemed to favor him. But, any of the other 3 you mentioned would be great to.

Spiller, I could believe be a steel as well. IF we don't get him I hope Seatlle isn't the team to pick him up. I thought Crabtree was a steal last year at 10.

Ciron Black, I've heard and seen some good and some bad. Maybe, Charles Brown at that pick would be better ....what ya think?
campbell AND spiller sounds like Al Davis' wet dream, with Taylor Mays in the 2nd and he would probably drop dead from excitement
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
1a. Bruce Campbell OL
1b. CJ Spiller RB
2. Ciron Black OL
3. Sean Lee ILB
5. Kam Chancellor S
6. BPA
7.BPA

I was watching the Combine the other day and Campbell just seemed like a freak man. He looked more like a LB than OL. Great speed, great jumping abililty. I just seemed to favor him. But, any of the other 3 you mentioned would be great to.

Spiller, I could believe be a steel as well. IF we don't get him I hope Seatlle isn't the team to pick him up. I thought Crabtree was a steal last year at 10.

Ciron Black, I've heard and seen some good and some bad. Maybe, Charles Brown at that pick would be better ....what ya think?

Charles Brown will be gone way before we pick in rd 2. He is a LT and the Niners wont take 2 OTs in the draft.
Campbell has bigger bust potential than Mays
i don't like campbell anymore
Originally posted by noobie:

Really, what makes yout think that?
Originally posted by teeohh:
i don't like campbell anymore

Why not bro? He seemed liked a beast at the combine.
Spiller and Gore

Dez Bryant and Spiller BOOM!!! BOOM!!! Firepower!!! i know we need line help and Dez will be gone but it would be nice
Originally posted by noobie:

Really, what makes yout think that?

I think Mays will be a quality SS. He move of a hitter than a ballhawk when he ball is in the air. He can get coached up on when to go for the hit or the pic.

Campbell has had a history of injuries, super raw (OT is probably the worst spot to have a raw talent), inconsistent, with all his physical tools he should of dominate college.
No way Arenas lasts until the 4th
Originally posted by foreign49er:
No way Arenas lasts until the 4th

i think he goes in the 2nd
Share 49ersWebzone