There are 271 users in the forums

The Officially Official Draft Rumors Thread

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Hawaii49erfan:
Originally posted by bigwads:
I think a lot of people are going to be surprised when Okung goes to the Lions at #2.

I have the same feeling (then watch every ones mock go down the toilet)

It's possible but they would be making a mistake

I dont think it would be a mistake. They need to protect their Franchise QB. the Lions did a lot to upgrade their defensive line this off season. I wouldnt be shocked if they took Okung or Williams(whoever they have rated higher).

Lions coaches hint Suh is the pick

It's gonna be Suh unless the Rams take Suh/McCoy at which point they get a deal done with whomever wants Slingin' Sammy B.
I think a lot of people are going to be surprised when Okung goes to the Lions at #2.

I dont think it would be a mistake. They need to protect their Franchise QB. the Lions did a lot to upgrade their defensive line this off season. I wouldnt be shocked if they took Okung or Williams(whoever they have rated higher).

I think it would, with a team as s**tty as the Lions they HAVE to go BPA. They can't afford the luxury of passing on the guy who is pretty much the consensus #1 prospect. If i was the Lions i would look to round 2 like a Roger Saffold at OT, or else look to trade up and maybe get Charles Brown.

With all the offseason additions made (KVB, Burleson, Houston the CB from Atlanta, Tony Scheffler) to add Suh and Brown to that and i would say they had a monster offseason.

Not to mention the unflappable Shaun Hill.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by j3xperience:

I think it would, with a team as s**tty as the Lions they HAVE to go BPA. They can't afford the luxury of passing on the guy who is pretty much the consensus #1 prospect. If i was the Lions i would look to round 2 like a Roger Saffold at OT, or else look to trade up and maybe get Charles Brown.

With all the offseason additions made (KVB, Burleson, Houston the CB from Atlanta, Tony Scheffler) to add Suh and Brown to that and i would say they had a monster offseason.

Not to mention the unflappable Shaun Hill.

Haha very true.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

It's gonna be Suh unless the Rams take Suh/McCoy at which point they get a deal done with whomever wants Slingin' Sammy B.

I've heard rumors of Haynesworth possibly going to Detroit, so then they can pass on Suh and take Okung
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DesiDez:

I've heard rumors of Haynesworth possibly going to Detroit, so then they can pass on Suh and take Okung

The Rams and Titans have been reportedly interested as well.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

That would be an interesting trade. Detroit gives Washington their 2nd round pick and they get Haynesworth and can still draft Okung. Not too shabby

That would be an interesting trade. Detroit gives Washington their 2nd round pick and they get Haynesworth and can still draft Okung. Not too shabby

Jim Schwartz would be comfortable with Haynesworth because of their days in Tennessee together.
CJ Spiller was on NFL Sirius saying he had no communications with either the 49ers or Seahawks...
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
CJ Spiller was on NFL Sirius saying he had no cummunications with either the 49ers or Seahawks...

god, I hope not...

CJ Spiller was on NFL Sirius saying he had no cummunications with either the 49ers or Seahawks...

Cummunications?

Now, it is certain that either Seattle or SF will draft Spiller...

Washington wants to get out of the 4th spot. Depending what we would have to give up, I wouldnt mind trading up to 4 and drafting Okung
lol
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by ninertico:

Cummunications?

LMAO! my bad guys, my mind is somewhere else
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Washington wants to get out of the 4th spot. Depending what we would have to give up, I wouldnt mind trading up to 4 and drafting Okung

i agree i think with the picks we have we should trade up & get the best OT. It makes all the sense in the world.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:

Cummunications?

LMAO! my bad guys, my mind is somewhere else

Did you get that from the Emmit Smith mark draft?
Share 49ersWebzone