There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where's all the McClain love, now???

Why should he run if his hammy is tweaked even a little bit. It makes no sense to do that especially when he knows he is going to be a first round pick. Get it rested and then perform when it feels better.

How is that so difficult to understand? Players do this every single year. In fact this year you have the top QBs not at the combine throwing and Dez Bryant, the top WR, didnt run either.
Strawman.

lolz.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,019
I can't beleive this made 2 pages. And I just added to it. Doh!
swaggerless manatee
Way too much emotion round these parts of late. Like everything that every prospect is doing is aimed personally at some poster or other.

Therapy.
If the agent was lying, that would have been proved at the combine by the medical staff. Everyplayer is checked. MM reported no such scandal.

That is how some players who seemed fine, learn of conditions they didn't know they had.

I think you just don't like RM, which is fine. I don't think they (9ers) are going to take him they have more pressing needs. But to diss someone who provided a link to in answer is not cool and to not provide proof yourself... well whatever!
Originally posted by English:
Way too much emotion round these parts of late. Like everything that every prospect is doing is aimed personally at some poster or other.

Therapy.

Been noticing that too, seems to be happening all over the board.... Must be the off-season.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by English:
Way too much emotion round these parts of late. Like everything that every prospect is doing is aimed personally at some poster or other.

Therapy.

Been noticing that too, seems to be happening all over the board.... Must be the off-season.

Nah just people without a life.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by English:
Way too much emotion round these parts of late. Like everything that every prospect is doing is aimed personally at some poster or other.

Therapy.

Been noticing that too, seems to be happening all over the board.... Must be the off-season.

Nah just people without a life.

Who are we to say this?!!
I think Mike Singletary would like to chime in with his opinion: Link

Quote:
One person who seems sold completely on McClain is a Hall of Fame middle linebacker who now coaches the San Francisco 49ers.

"He's a heckuva football player," Mike Singletary said today before addressing reporters from a podium at the NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium.

"Intelligence, toughness, awareness, instincts. That's probably his No. 1 quality. ... Anybody that gets him is getting a good football player."

McClain, what are you thoughts on playing in the 3-4?

Quote:
In fact, McClain said he'd be more comfortable as an inside linebacker in a 3-4 defense.

Like I said in a different thread, Berry and McClain are the two SAFEST picks in this draft.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Na ur just a hater if he has been cheled for 2 MRI and had multiple sessions or hamstring injury has to be true. If it wasn't this would be so easy to verify untill sum1 probes them wrong then I believe the story

Have you just ignored what 49ersalldaway said? Why would he lie, if he was found out it would throw up way more red flags than running a slow 40
Originally posted by TX9R:
I can't beleive this made 2 pages. And I just added to it. Doh!

I really can't tell which is worse: the arguement itself, the awful attempts to defend either side of it, or the terrible, terrible truth that we've given it some level of credibility by lengthening the thread.

It's just bad news all around.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I think Mike Singletary would like to chime in with his opinion: Link

Quote:
One person who seems sold completely on McClain is a Hall of Fame middle linebacker who now coaches the San Francisco 49ers.

"He's a heckuva football player," Mike Singletary said today before addressing reporters from a podium at the NFL Scouting Combine at Lucas Oil Stadium.

"Intelligence, toughness, awareness, instincts. That's probably his No. 1 quality. ... Anybody that gets him is getting a good football player."

McClain, what are you thoughts on playing in the 3-4?

Quote:
In fact, McClain said he'd be more comfortable as an inside linebacker in a 3-4 defense.

Like I said in a different thread, Berry and McClain are the two SAFEST picks in this draft.

I was about to post this, but saw yours.

Singletary, in interviews, seems enamored with McClain, and it isn't because of hype, it is because he has actually watched game tape and not Youtube. I think I trust Singletary's opinion on linebackers more than the original posters opinion.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home