There are 244 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Where's all the McClain love, now???

This guy has had bust written on him since the get go. I hope to God we stay away from this guy completely. The kid already has a TON of ???? about his athleticism and opts to sit out all the drills @ the combine?!!? AND HE'S HEALTHY. I knew the kid had 4.8-5.1 speed but would have at least thought he'd TRY to prove me wrong. Matt Maiocco, idk what the heck makes you think he fits an NFL roster, let alone the 49ers linebackers. Your mock was atrocious. SO i ask, where's all this guy's defenders? Where's all the people that wanna defend an undersized lb w/ ZERO speed, nada agility, and no explosion??

I guess if i was a total fraud, id sit out of all the drills that would expose me too...
NDIANAPOLIS — Alabama LB Rolando McClain will not participate in any NFL Scouting Combine drills Monday, he told NFL Network analyst Charles Davis.

Originally, it was believed that McClain wasn’t hurt. However, McClain’s agent told NFL Network’s Mike Mayock that the linebacker has been receiving treatment on an injured hamstring twice per day since last month’s Senior Bowl. The agent also said McClain has undergone two MRIs.

McClain told Davis that he would do all drills at Alabama’s March 10 pro day.

McClain measured at 6-foot-3 and 254 pounds at the combine, and he’s the No. 1 inside linebacker on NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock’s board. NFL.com’s Bucky Brooks projects McClain, who left Alabama after his junior season, as the No. 15 overall pick to the Giants.
Originally posted by jreff22:
NDIANAPOLIS — Alabama LB Rolando McClain will not participate in any NFL Scouting Combine drills Monday, he told NFL Network analyst Charles Davis.

Originally, it was believed that McClain wasn’t hurt. However, McClain’s agent told NFL Network’s Mike Mayock that the linebacker has been receiving treatment on an injured hamstring twice per day since last month’s Senior Bowl. The agent also said McClain has undergone two MRIs.

McClain measured at 6-foot-3 and 254 pounds at the combine, and he’s the No. 1 inside linebacker on NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock’s board. NFL.com’s Bucky Brooks projects McClain, who left Alabama after his junior season, as the No. 15 overall pick to the Giants.

SO the player says he's 100% and the AGENT says hes got a hammy problem. Either you're just plain ignorant or you're a homer.

I'll put you in the homer category. Homer.
Na ur just a hater if he has been cheled for 2 MRI and had multiple sessions or hamstring injury has to be true. If it wasn't this would be so easy to verify untill sum1 probes them wrong then I believe the story
Originally posted by SWAGG-ER:

SO the player says he's 100% and the AGENT says hes got a hammy problem. Either you're just plain ignorant or you're a homer.

When did McClain say he was 100%?

And how does proving you wrong make him a homer?

You make no sense.
This guy has had bust written on him since the get go. I hope to God we stay away from this guy completely. The kid already has a TON of ???? about his athleticism and opts to sit out all the drills @ the combine?!!? AND HE'S HEALTHY. I knew the kid had 4.8-5.1 speed but would have at least thought he'd TRY to prove me wrong. Matt Maiocco, idk what the heck makes you think he fits an NFL roster, let alone the 49ers linebackers. Your mock was atrocious. SO i ask, where's all this guy's defenders? Where's all the people that wanna defend an undersized lb w/ ZERO speed, nada agility, and no explosion??

I guess if i was a total fraud, id sit out of all the drills that would expose me too...

lol you just sound emo. He made play after play in college. If we didnt have Willis I would love to have McClain.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Na ur just a hater if he has been cheled for 2 MRI and had multiple sessions or hamstring injury has to be true. If it wasn't this would be so easy to verify untill sum1 probes them wrong then I believe the story

So you believe the AGENT (who is payed to do whatever it takes to make his client the most money possible) over the McClain's mouth???

McClain- "Ya, im ok, im just gonna wait til my pro day." Agent steps in, "actually youre not fine". Mclain- "oh... ya...what he says".

So you believe the AGENT (who is payed to do whatever it takes to make his client the most money possible) over the McClain's mouth???

McClain- "Ya, im ok, im just gonna wait til my pro day." Agent steps in, "actually youre not fine". Mclain- "oh... ya...what he says".

When did McClain say he was fine?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

You make no sense.

SO HES GONNA BE FINE IN TEN DAYS BUT NOT TODAY????? C'MON PEOPLE!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

When did McClain say he was fine?

I don't know and btw swagger Im trying to saytjat this story is refivulousy easy to verify it should show in hospital records about the MRI so unless someone says that they are no records show ya I'm gonna believe the agent

And it's not like he's not gonna do anything on his pro day e will run all the drills and he is a beast would love to have him if we didn't have our OT need

You make no sense.

SO HES GONNA BE FINE IN TEN DAYS BUT NOT TODAY????? C'MON PEOPLE!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

And yes, in ten days he will be fine after resting his hamstring.
  • Ether
  • Veteran

You make no sense.

Not all injuries take 2 years to heal from.

A hamstring tweak can be healed quickly with proper treatment.