LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

Bill Walsh spirit just told me who to draft!

Originally posted by GEEK:
Looks like you were going down on Donahue and not talking to Walsh.

Hey freak I mean geek stop doing your own dreaming! This is my posts you must be a sanfransiscoite!
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Fellas it came to me like a vision in the night and it was so plain like a piece of wheat bread without the peanut butter and the jelly! First he said to take building blocks for a strong foundation in the first round and I said coach who on earth would that be and he said," with the 13th pick grab the next Charles Haley and I said who is that and he said Brandon Graham! I said wow coach you think he's that good, and he said Graham could even turn out to be a little bit better than Haley. Graham is so disrupted in the passing game and running game that he will be the game-changer the 49ers so desperately need. With the second pick coach walsh said to trade back and get a second and a fifth rounder and with the late first grab mount cody! I said coach your going to get me choked on the webzone and he said that mount cody reminds him of the nose guard Michael Carter who was an all pro! As I contemplate what coach said I new in my heart that what he said would solve a lot of problems on both sides of the ball. mount Cody would make our run defense a top 5 defense! Graham would take our pass rush to an elite level coupled with Willis and Goldson we have a dominating foundation sort of on the 85 bears level! Okay let me make a long story short these are all the picks he told me to take!

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?
I'll let you all decide the last two! But this draft will take us to the championship and coach walsh called it!

It was a joke but you have to admit it's a good mock draft, the best I have ever seen!

That's because you have players drafted way after they'll actually go. Watch I can do the same thing.

13th. Russell Okung
25th. Brandon Graham
2nd Iupati
2nd Ndamukong Suh
3rd. Eric Berry
4th. Dez Bryant
5th. Joe Haden
5th. Sam Bradford
6th. Jason Pierre-Paul
7th. CJ Spiller

pretty good draft right? Probability of it happening?....not so good.

Yours not logical mine is bubba!
Fellas it came to me like a vision in the night and it was so plain like a piece of wheat bread without the peanut butter and the jelly! First he said to take building blocks for a strong foundation in the first round and I said coach who on earth would that be and he said," with the 13th pick grab the next Charles Haley and I said who is that and he said Brandon Graham! I said wow coach you think he's that good, and he said Graham could even turn out to be a little bit better than Haley. Graham is so disrupted in the passing game and running game that he will be the game-changer the 49ers so desperately need. With the second pick coach walsh said to trade back and get a second and a fifth rounder and with the late first grab mount cody! I said coach your going to get me choked on the webzone and he said that mount cody reminds him of the nose guard Michael Carter who was an all pro! As I contemplate what coach said I new in my heart that what he said would solve a lot of problems on both sides of the ball. mount Cody would make our run defense a top 5 defense! Graham would take our pass rush to an elite level coupled with Willis and Goldson we have a dominating foundation sort of on the 85 bears level! Okay let me make a long story short these are all the picks he told me to take!

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?
I'll let you all decide the last two! But this draft will take us to the championship and coach walsh called it!

It was a joke but you have to admit it's a good mock draft, the best I have ever seen!

That's because you have players drafted way after they'll actually go. Watch I can do the same thing.

13th. Russell Okung
25th. Brandon Graham
2nd Iupati
2nd Ndamukong Suh
3rd. Eric Berry
4th. Dez Bryant
5th. Joe Haden
5th. Sam Bradford
6th. Jason Pierre-Paul
7th. CJ Spiller

Iupati, Campbell in the 2nd and Mays in the 3rd is logical in your opinion?

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?

Theres 5 first rounders in your mock
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
Looks like you were going down on Donahue and not talking to Walsh.

Hey freak I mean geek stop doing your own dreaming! This is my posts you must be a sanfransiscoite!

...awful, just awful.

Stop rimming Donahue now.
Originally posted by eastbay49er:

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?

This. lol

But glad you are just trying to have fun, the zone is so depressing lately. Nice try to please people.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by eastbay49er:

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?

This. lol

But glad you are just trying to have fun, the zone is so depressing lately. Nice try to please people.

You get it thanks bro!

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?

13th. Russell Okung
25th. Brandon Graham
2nd Iupati
2nd Ndamukong Suh
3rd. Eric Berry
4th. Dez Bryant
5th. Joe Haden
5th. Sam Bradford
6th. Jason Pierre-Paul
7th. CJ Spiller

Campbell might have gotten himself in the top 15 but iupati got his rear end handed to him at senior bowl I think it dropped him out of 1st round. And Mays will be there in the third remember that other safety from usc that could not run like mays? Enough said!

13th. Russell Okung
25th. Brandon Graham
2nd Iupati
2nd Ndamukong Suh
3rd. Eric Berry
4th. Dez Bryant
5th. Joe Haden
5th. Sam Bradford
6th. Jason Pierre-Paul
7th. CJ Spiller

Now there's a draft I can agree with.

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?

13th. Russell Okung
25th. Brandon Graham
2nd Iupati
2nd Ndamukong Suh
3rd. Eric Berry
4th. Dez Bryant
5th. Joe Haden
5th. Sam Bradford
6th. Jason Pierre-Paul
7th. CJ Spiller

Campbell might have gotten himself in the top 15 but iupati got his rear end handed to him at senior bowl I think it dropped him out of 1st round. And Mays will be there in the third remember that other safety from usc that could not run like mays? Enough said!

He dropped because he was as slow as LBs
Mays is a way better prospect and is fast, enough said!

WOW.

It's actually more believable that Bill Walsh's spirit came to him.

Obi-Wan style, no doubt!

Wait you're actually serious?

Iupati didn't get his ass handed to him. Everyone said he walked away looking very good from that week - the game is very small part of Senior Bowl week. He also looked great at his natural position at LG. They moved him around and he struggled a bit.

He's a sure 1st round pick. And while I can't stand Mays and don't want us even looking at his name in the first round he's too athletic to drop all the way to the 3rd. At worst he goes early 2nd....no way in hell does Al Davis pass on him twice.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
That was Paul Newman not Bill Walsh and what he said was...

Newmans graham crackers are good for the body. I put a can of Cambells soup on the shelf in May and it was found with moldy beans, take a peak.
are you sure it wasnt terry donahue?
Originally posted by Chief:
That was Paul Newman not Bill Walsh and what he said was...

Newmans graham crackers are good for the body. I put a can of Cambells soup on the shelf in May and it was found with moldy beans, take a peak.

Your forgot to add smoke a blount in there
Share 49ersWebzone