LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Bill Walsh spirit just told me who to draft!

Fellas it came to me like a vision in the night and it was so plain like a piece of wheat bread without the peanut butter and the jelly! First he said to take building blocks for a strong foundation in the first round and I said coach who on earth would that be and he said," with the 13th pick grab the next Charles Haley and I said who is that and he said Brandon Graham! I said wow coach you think he's that good, and he said Graham could even turn out to be a little bit better than Haley. Graham is so disrupted in the passing game and running game that he will be the game-changer the 49ers so desperately need. With the second pick coach walsh said to trade back and get a second and a fifth rounder and with the late first grab mount cody! I said coach your going to get me choked on the webzone and he said that mount cody reminds him of the nose guard Michael Carter who was an all pro! As I contemplate what coach said I new in my heart that what he said would solve a lot of problems on both sides of the ball. mount Cody would make our run defense a top 5 defense! Graham would take our pass rush to an elite level coupled with Willis and Goldson we have a dominating foundation sort of on the 85 bears level! Okay let me make a long story short these are all the picks he told me to take!

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?
I'll let you all decide the last two! But this draft will take us to the championship and coach walsh called it!
your draft is all over the place haha. it was an imposter
haha. lupati and mays are going before cody.
You are going to hell for this heretic talk.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

It was a joke dodo!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
You are going to hell for this heretic talk.

It was a joke fool! Plus I am tired of all these lame posts like what your favorite 49er, and what was your worse game as a forty niner fan. Please give me a break! So I decided to have some fun a$$ wipes!
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Fellas it came to me like a vision in the night and it was so plain like a piece of wheat bread without the peanut butter and the jelly! First he said to take building blocks for a strong foundation in the first round and I said coach who on earth would that be and he said," with the 13th pick grab the next Charles Haley and I said who is that and he said Brandon Graham! I said wow coach you think he's that good, and he said Graham could even turn out to be a little bit better than Haley. Graham is so disrupted in the passing game and running game that he will be the game-changer the 49ers so desperately need. With the second pick coach walsh said to trade back and get a second and a fifth rounder and with the late first grab mount cody! I said coach your going to get me choked on the webzone and he said that mount cody reminds him of the nose guard Michael Carter who was an all pro! As I contemplate what coach said I new in my heart that what he said would solve a lot of problems on both sides of the ball. mount Cody would make our run defense a top 5 defense! Graham would take our pass rush to an elite level coupled with Willis and Goldson we have a dominating foundation sort of on the 85 bears level! Okay let me make a long story short these are all the picks he told me to take!

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?
I'll let you all decide the last two! But this draft will take us to the championship and coach walsh called it!

It was a joke but you have to admit it's a good mock draft, the best I have ever seen!

13th. Graham
25th. Cody
2nd a. iupati
2nd b. Campbell
3rd. T. Mays
4th. blount rb
5th. arenas cb
5th. peek te
6th.?
7th?

It was a joke but you have to admit it's a good mock draft, the best I have ever seen!

That's because you have players drafted way after they'll actually go. Watch I can do the same thing.

13th. Russell Okung
25th. Brandon Graham
2nd Iupati
2nd Ndamukong Suh
3rd. Eric Berry
4th. Dez Bryant
5th. Joe Haden
5th. Sam Bradford
6th. Jason Pierre-Paul
7th. CJ Spiller

pretty good draft right? Probability of it happening?....not so good.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Haha. Wild draft there.
leave the weegie board alone
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Looks like you were going down on Donahue and not talking to Walsh.
Originally posted by GEEK:

lol
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by GEEK:

lol

Share 49ersWebzone