There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

After Careful Consideration.. Your Top 17

I think the Niners take a tackle at 13. If they don't, they risk either the teams in between 13 and 17 taking a tackle OR a team trading up in front of the Niners to take a tackle. If they consider any of the tackles available, if there are any available at 13, worth the pick, they should take one and not mess around.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I think the Niners take a tackle at 13. If they don't, they risk either the teams in between 13 and 17 taking a tackle OR a team trading up in front of the Niners to take a tackle. If they consider any of the tackles available, if there are any available at 13, worth the pick, they should take one and not mess around.

I understand that logic and its hard to say its wrong. I just think there are more good OTs than there are game changing playmakers. If Spiller is available and Bulaga,Williams, and Brown are all available wouldnt it make sense to take the great RB at 13 and wait 4 spots for your OT? I think that makes a lot of sense IF you think that all 3 OTs can be excellent players.