There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trent Williams at the combine

I think the Raiders take him at 8.

I know the popular choice for them is Campbell, but Williams wasn't far behind him at the combine. And when you compare their in-game performances, its not even close. Trent is the better prospect by far.
I have been against us drafting O-Line in the first round......until now!

If Trent Williams is still on the board at #13 we absolutely have to get this guy. He may be the best lineman in the draft.

My top players at #13:
1. OT-Trent Williams
2. RB-C.J. Spiller
3. OLB-Brandon Graham
4. ILB-Rolondo McClain
I would expect Williams to have an Oher like 1st year at RT and solidfy the position. He may eventually play LT but seems like a very athletic RT.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by genus49:
Williams has always been a good target for us because we're looking for a RT.

He wasn't terrible at LT and could play there should the need arise but he would be a very good pick at RT with his ability to run block.

I'm still in the RT + Iupati first round thinking because if we finally fix our line everyone improves because of it. Spiller would be nice but we already have Frank Gore. I'd like to fix the OL so Gore can do his thing and allow us to run a successful offense no matter the players on it.

Chris Johnson is a hell of a back but his offensive line is very impressive.

I'll fap to that

Williams or Bulaga and Iupati are my dream scenario in the 1st.
Williams had a great combine & if he is there for the 49ers I hope they grab him.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Williams had a great combine & if he is there for the 49ers I hope they grab him.