There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With the #8 Pick in the Draft, the Oakland Raiders select Dez Bryant

Is it just me, or does Dez Bryant carry the smell of tabloid drama and character issues??

Can't fault his game. He's a tremendous athlete that would probably be a quick contributor to a franchise. But anyone associated with Freon-Deon Sanders and Eugene "The Hold-Out Machine" Parker has got to raise some questions.

Pretty light year for WR's in this draft....
I think he goes to Cleveland
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
His 40 will not be fast enough for that.
Originally posted by TX9R:
His 40 will not be fast enough for that.
After taking 2 wrs last year I dont see Oakland taking another here.
Well I don't think Detroit will draft him this year since Matt Millen has left for broadcasting duties, and I don't think that he will clock the 40 time for Al Davis to have an o*****m, so maybe he will fall to the Walrus in Cleveland.
Hat character issues? He didn't arrested he had lunch with Sanders and lied because he wanted to play football. Heard an interview he did on a podcast that should demote him tho. Worst interview I've ever heard.
won't workout at the combine because of hamstring injury
You mean "hamstring" injury. Just didn't want to workout.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by noobie:
You mean "hamstring" injury. Just didn't want to workout.

He's pushing back his Pro Day too. Can't see him doing that if it wasn't real.
Cruel.

Very cruel.

I like it.
nope it will be jimmy clausen! book it! raiders! someone to push russell!
Taylor Mays mark my word.
NO WAY do the raiders take another WR that early after the Hayward-Baye high pick last year....but who knows when it comes to Al davis. I just can't see it happening. If bryant is there at 13, we need to take him. WE'd be set at WR FOREVER!
  • nj49erfan
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
NO WAY do the raiders take another WR that early after the Hayward-Baye high pick last year....but who knows when it comes to Al davis. I just can't see it happening. If bryant is there at 13, we need to take him. WE'd be set at WR FOREVER!

By forever you do mean starting in week 8 when Bryant finally reports right?