There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Predict your big risers and fallers....

from the Combine. Every year there are guys that boost their stock and then there are the ones that kill their stock.

Risers

Brandon Graham - Slated as a late round pick by most sites he will boost his stock more that he already did in the Senior Bowl just like Raji did. Once he shows the versatility he has and that he can be an OLB his stock will soar into the top 15 IMO. I think he will time in the low 4.6's and be a beast at the next level.

Demaryius Thomas - This kid is a physically gifted freak in the mold of another stud WR that came out of GT not to long ago. At 6-3 and 229 lbs I think he will time in the low 4.4's amd with that size and speed to go with his natural abilities his stock will soar to a top 25 pick IMO.

Fallers

Johnathan Dwyer - I think he is going to time terribly and I don't think he will do all that well in agility drills either. Whenever I watched Tech games he looked stiff and I think he was a product of the system IMO.

Anthony Davis - After watching film on him he is far to inconsistent to warrant a top 20 pick IMO which a lot of people have him slated as. Sometimes he looks great and others he just losses all his technique and instincts and looks terrible.

What is your big risers and fallers?
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
from the Combine. Every year there are guys that boost their stock and then there are the ones that kill their stock.

Risers

Brandon Graham - Slated as a late round pick by most sites he will boost his stock more that he already did in the Senior Bowl just like Raji did. Once he shows the versatility he has and that he can be an OLB his stock will soar into the top 15 IMO. I think he will time in the low 4.6's and be a beast at the next level.

Demaryius Thomas - This kid is a physically gifted freak in the mold of another stud WR that came out of GT not to long ago. At 6-3 and 229 lbs I think he will time in the low 4.4's amd with that size and speed to go with his natural abilities his stock will soar to a top 25 pick IMO.

Fallers

Johnathan Dwyer - I think he is going to time terribly and I don't think he will do all that well in agility drills either. Whenever I watched Tech games he looked stiff and I think he was a product of the system IMO.

Anthony Davis - After watching film on him he is far to inconsistent to warrant a top 20 pick IMO which a lot of people have him slated as. Sometimes he looks great and others he just losses all his technique and instincts and looks terrible.

What is your big risers and fallers?

Buluga stock has to be on the decline! Graham just destroyed him when they played.