There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who would you rather draft?

• Adman
  • Veteran
We need to draft one of them. I personally like McCluster better, and he can be had in the 2nd to 3rd round. Much cheaper than CJ Spiller.

Who's faster?

Who do you want out of these two?

[ Edited by Adman on Feb 15, 2010 at 19:02:34 ]
Originally posted by Adman:
We need to draft one of them. I personally like McCluster better, and he can be had in the 2nd to 3rd round. Much cheaper than CJ Spiller.

Who's faster?

Who do you want out of these two?

This should have been a poll question.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
idk how lol.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I'd rather draft McCluster...he would be cheaper as we could grab him in the late 2nd round early 3rd.

Anyone know who is faster between these two guys?
i wonder if the results of this thread are gonna be any different than the other dozen spiller/mccluster threads...

cant wait for the combine
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I can't wait till FA begins!
POLL OR NO POLL.....who cares.....it's cool.

I would eather have spiller hands down, Have you seen his runs this year???? Sick. A lot better than McCluster but both are really fast, i would say both in the 4.3's for sure, both can do return duties but Spiller is a for sure game breaker and can play an almost every down rb whereas McCluster probably is more of a sproles type split some carries type of back.

I think the niners should grab Spiller with our 13 pick and an OT with our 16/17
I think Spiller is more likely to be available at #13 or 16 than McCluster at #49.
......and there is one guy that everyone forgets that also fits this mold and that is Jahvid Best from Cal. Spiller is the first round option, Best and McCluster the 2nd/3rd round options.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
......and there is one guy that everyone forgets that also fits this mold and that is Jahvid Best from Cal. Spiller is the first round option, Best and McCluster the 2nd/3rd round options.

I think people believe its too early for Jahvid at 16/17 and by the time pick 49 rolls around he will be long gone. He fits into that late first category.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

I think people believe its too early for Jahvid at 16/17 and by the time pick 49 rolls around he will be long gone. He fits into that late first category.

People are also concerned about his concussion history.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home