13: Trent Williams
16: Brandon Graham
49: Nate Allen

Link

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Feb 12, 2010 at 12:31:45 ]
I can live with that
  • dman
  • Veteran
My mock is Spiller, Williams, Allen ... this one looks good too.
That would be very solid. Allen in the 2nd would be awesome. I would prefer Bulaga over Williams but would still be happy with this.
Did you ever notice that all these mocks are starting to look the same. Like there is really only one true mock and that all the draft gurus are using the same one.

All the recent mocks have some combination of Williams,Bulaga, Spiller or Graham in the 1st round. SO we are going to have to read the same crap over and over again until the real draft gets here in 2+ months..

It's going to be a long wait...
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Did you ever notice that all these mocks are starting to look the same. Like there is really only one true mock and that all the draft gurus are using the same one.

All the recent mocks have some combination of Williams,Bulaga, Spiller or Graham in the 1st round. SO we are going to have to read the same crap over and over again until the real draft gets here in 2+ months..

Yup . . . it's going to be pretty static until the combine. Then things might shift slightly, then it will be a looooong wait until late April.

watch one of those players will be a 9er come april
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Yup . . . it's going to be pretty static until the combine. Then things might shift slightly, then it will be a looooong wait until late April.

Only two more weeks till the Combine, then things will change again because someone like Bruce Campbell is going to Wow! the scouts with their performance in t-shirts and shorts. Can't wait.............................
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

watch one of those players will be a 9er come april

I don't doubt it, maybe even 2 of them.. I was just commenting on how similar all these mocks are as far the 49er picks are projected.
i would love that!

Posted by Chris Steuber

Link

Rather Spiller with our 1A
Originally posted by kstolai:
Posted by Chris Steuber

Link

Rather Spiller with our 1A

Agreed. I wouldn't hate this at all, but I think we can defer pass rush help until later in the draft. Spiller / OL is my 1st round preference.
Posted by Chris Steuber

Link

Very nice! A combo of Brandon Graham & Ahmad Brooks rushing the passer would be great!

According to NFL Total Access, this offseason will be very active in trades due to having no CBA and being an uncapped year. They said the NFL could see trades much like the NBA (player for player).

[ Edited by PTulini on Feb 12, 2010 at 23:34:42 ]
Share 49ersWebzone