There are 228 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Gilyard vs. Brandon Williams?

Brandon Williams 2006, 3rd pick
5-10 179 4.48

Mardy Gilyard
6-0 179 4.51

Can someone who watches more football than me compare these two players for me?
easy. One has a pair, the other, does not.
Hey I'm 5'10" 180lb too! I guess I'm at least as good a WR as Brandon Williams then?
Originally posted by confusedrhino:
Hey I'm 5'10" 180lb too! I guess I'm at least as good a WR as Brandon Williams then?

HAHAHAHAHA

Perfect.
Originally posted by confusedrhino:

Obviously no one is saying they are the same size, there's a lot more to football talent than size/speed. However, when Williams was drafted he was supposed to be an elusive KR with some quick twitch speed/skills.

Past that, I'm interested in peoples comparisons.
I don't believe that Williams was really 5'10" 180. That guy looked way smaller. Maybe 5'9" 170, at the most.

You just have to use your eyes. Williams looked like a child out there. Gilyard looks pretty normal, but maybe a little skinny, on the field.
Don't look too much into size. Some players have bigger legs and some have bigger shoulders. Some have bigger bones and some have bigger muscles. It just depends on the person. You have to look at his work ethic and how he moves on the field. The speed is a good factor though.

Brandon Williams was a decent WR but jsut didn't have the heart.
mardy gilyard has heart
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
mardy gilyard has heart

this. b-will was a wannabe rapper like brandon lloyd. they're in it for the money, they have no passion for the game.