There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Davis & Graham Combo!

Originally posted by ninerforyears:
Anthony Davis and Brandon Graham combo would catapult the 49ers in the best team in the west! Davis would take our running game to top five status and give our qb time to find crabtree for 12 plus touchdowns. Graham who dominated every tackle he played against including bulaga when michigan played iowa will give us the pass rusher that has to be doubled every play. Two impact players in the first, fellas give me your opinion!

Dude, I was on you from the very beginning about picking all defensive players with both 1st round picks. But I'm really glad you're coming around and recognizing that the team needs dire help on the oline. One of those top OTs should do the trick for us.
Originally posted by Billwalshjr:
Davis yes...Graham no

Not because Graham isn't a good prospect, but he plays a position that where we already have good depth. We need more help in the secondary..then an OLB

I agree. Kyle Wilson would be better...but, I didnt like the "KYLE WILSON" trailor....what the crap is up with that? I mean I get marketing yourself, but we dont need another T.O. on defense
Anthony Davis and Brandon Graham combo would catapult the 49ers in the best team in the west! Davis would take our running game to top five status and give our qb time to find crabtree for 12 plus touchdowns. Graham who dominated every tackle he played against including bulaga when michigan played iowa will give us the pass rusher that has to be doubled every play. Two impact players in the first, fellas give me your opinion!

That would be a good draft. I don't think Davis is available where we are picking.
Originally posted by domesik:
1a-Davis
1b-Graham
2-Ford or DB
3-DB or Ford

The way things are going lately I think Jacoby Ford in the 3rd is unrealistic. He will run real well at the combine and move up the boards. 2nd round is probably more realistic. He says he guarantees a 4.2...something at the combine. If he does run under 4.3 don't put it past Al Davis to pick him in the 1st. Al Davis is crazy you know.
Bryan Bulaga and Earl Thomas.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

Dude, I was on you from the very beginning about picking all defensive players with both 1st round picks. But I'm really glad you're coming around and recognizing that the team needs dire help on the oline. One of those top OTs should do the trick for us.

Yeah you were on me pretty good but let me say with Davis being available this is too good of an opportunity to pass up!