There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

what happened to demarcus granger of oklahoma

at one time he was rated an equal or even a better nfl propsect than gerlad mccoy---i know he had some injuries but has he fallen that far off the nfls radar?
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/563869
Originally posted by hofer36:
at one time he was rated an equal or even a better nfl propsect than gerlad mccoy---i know he had some injuries but has he fallen that far off the nfls radar?

His injuries have threatened his career. He may never be the same. I don't expect him to be drafted.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by hofer36:

His injuries have threatened his career. He may never be the same. I don't expect him to be drafted.

Wow, bad deal for him.
definatlly wort looking at him after the draft or maybe even a comp 7th pick if he was rated as good as gerald Mccoy
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
definatlly wort looking at him after the draft or maybe even a comp 7th pick if he was rated as good as gerald Mccoy

How do you figure that if he may never play? That's what FA signings are for.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

How do you figure that if he may never play? That's what FA signings are for.
so u think he isnt even worth a 7th rounder?