There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mayock's top 5

While watching Senior Bowl today, I noted Mayock rated McCoy over Suh and had Bulaga rated 2nd after Okung. Has anyone heard his rationale for these ratings?
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
While watching Senior Bowl today, I noted Mayock rated McCoy over Suh and had Bulaga rated 2nd after Okung. Has anyone heard his rationale for these ratings?

I like Mayock's opinion. He's usually pretty damn close on his predictions.
I think Trent Wiliams made a big mistake by not participating this week which put Bulaga ahead of him in the rankings. Well.. it did for me anyway. I also think that Bulaga's ability to play the left side also gives him an edge.

As far as McCoy... I think he was the top rated DT coming into the season and had a fantasic year. I could see how someone could rate him #1 although Suh looks to me to be very special.
McCoy is a stud. He just doesn't get the recognition. Sure, Suh outplayed him this season, but they're both outstanding DT prospects.
Does he not rank juniors 'cause i didn't see Brian Price in the top 5, which to me is a lil' bit weird.
Mayock's usually pretty spot on. After the combine he'll flip his DT order. And to be honest, might even see BULAGA jump OKUNG.... and that would be accurate IMO..
Originally posted by calikid49:
Does he not rank juniors 'cause i didn't see Brian Price in the top 5, which to me is a lil' bit weird.

Price is a stud. Big fan of his. Big. Doesnt fit our scheme, but in the 43...scary good.
Originally posted by ishkabibel:

i missed to watch the tv show Senior Bowl today..