There are 239 users in the forums

working for the niners front office?

i know a lot of us here like to play GM and are knowledgeable about talent and stuff. Wouldnt it be cool to work in the front office? Maybe it would be a good idea to write a long letter about your passion for the game and your interest to learn whatever you can in watever capacity ( being an intern, assistant) and send it to someone in the niners front office. Who knows maybe they will take an interest and meet with you to discuss their job and point you in the right direction
Originally posted by pupsingh:
i know a lot of us here like to play GM and are knowledgeable about talent and stuff. Wouldnt it be cool to work in the front office? Maybe it would be a good idea to write a long letter about your passion for the game and your interest to learn whatever you can in watever capacity ( being an intern, assistant) and send it to someone in the niners front office. Who knows maybe they will take an interest and meet with you to discuss their job and point you in the right direction

??????????????
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Originally posted by pupsingh:

??????????????

just some advice.....wats so confusing
See if they have any positions posted and apply for that. A general letter asking for any position/intern I don't think would be very effective.

1) They might not have anything open.
2) They might not know what you want to do.

Apply for the specific position.

I would have to imagine Pro teams get tons of resumes. There are lots of people who think pro sports would be fun. I would guess those positions may be difficult to get.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Singh is king.
Share 49ersWebzone