There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I WANT TIM TEBOW BECAUSE

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Im a Tebow fan and I want him to succeed, unfortunately, it won't be in San Francisco. As much as I would want him here, he's probably going to go to a team like the Vikings or the Pats where he can sit and learn from some of the best QBs in the league. But I wouldn't mind at all if he wore a niner uni next season.

Neither would I he has the best work ethic in the draft, I wouldn't bet against him at all! Maybe Singletary will take a chance he has great character and leadership skills!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Im a Tebow fan and I want him to succeed, unfortunately, it won't be in San Francisco. As much as I would want him here, he's probably going to go to a team like the Vikings or the Pats where he can sit and learn from some of the best QBs in the league. But I wouldn't mind at all if he wore a niner uni next season.

Neither would I he has the best work ethic in the draft, I wouldn't bet against him at all! Maybe Singletary will take a chance he has great character and leadership skills!

Exactly what im sayingg
"Great pass rush sense and pocket instincts"

I know the Sr bowl game isnt supposed t omean as much as the practices but did you see him in the pocket droping back from under center? I think he was caught a few times from behind not feeling the rush and just didnt look comfortable in the pocket when you put him under center.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I fixed a couple of your "strengths"

Very good deep ball accuracy to wide open receivers, poor accuracy otherwise
Terrible pass rush sense and pocket instincts
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Aren't you the same guy who had a man crush on Keith Davis?
Weaknesses:
Being Pro Choice
Being a Virgin
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Weaknesses:
Being Pro Choice
Being a Virgin

if we picked Tebow id consider boycotting watching the team for however long he remained with them.

anybody but him...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
People just ride the hate bandwagon, you hear how terrible this guy is gonna be from so many people and people jump on it, I myself think he's gonna be a good QB :)
Originally posted by jimrat201:
People just ride the hate bandwagon, you hear how terrible this guy is gonna be from so many people and people jump on it, I myself think he's gonna be a good QB :)

Agreed. Don't really understand all the hate. He hasn't done anything to warrant it.
Originally posted by Ibleedgoldnred:
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Weaknesses:
Being Pro Choice
Being a Virgin

Girls dig the Virgin thing.

so i guess its a plus, when he's ready to you know.......
That makes one person..
Broncs suck major ass because they drafted Tebow instead of addressing the many problems that they have on their old ass team.

BTW any update on that big titty chick he had in that one photo?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Broncs suck major ass because they drafted Tebow instead of addressing the many problems that they have on their old ass team.

BTW any update on that big titty chick he had in that one photo?

it was just a fan who asked for a photo