There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I WANT TIM TEBOW BECAUSE

This is insane...with Alex, Carr and Nate Davis, we have the most talent at QB in years. All three guys can get the ball downfield...and, more importantly, we definitely don't need a project at QB. I can think of 50 players I'd take over him in 2nd or even 3rd rd...so, no thanks, I'll pass.
Tim Tebow > Alex Smith
Urban Meyer doesn't know how to coach or build his qb's and get them ready for the NFL level, I would never touch an Urban Meyer qb ever again, it's been 6 years too long with Alex Smith already, no way we go that route with Tebow
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
This is insane...with Alex, Carr and Nate Davis, we have the most talent at QB in years. All three guys can get the ball downfield...and, more importantly, we definitely don't need a project at QB. I can think of 50 players I'd take over him in 2nd or even 3rd rd...so, no thanks, I'll pass.

This quote shows you how pathetic our franchise has come.

2 busts and a project equals the most talent in years.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Haha that's so fun because the Niners FO thinks we can go places with these qb's, the reason why they did not make a move for McNabb, ahhh our talent at the qb position is so much better than having a proven qb like McNabb
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,000 for jb49ers80.
...I AM AN IDIOT.
Originally posted by jb49ers80:
...I AM AN IDIOT.

Memorable
Originally posted by jb49ers80:
...I AM AN IDIOT.

Haha, I didn't even realize that was going to put me at 2000. It is appropriate, I guess.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:

Haha that's so fun because the Niners FO thinks we can go places with these qb's, the reason why they did not make a move for McNabb, ahhh our talent at the qb position is so much better than having a proven qb like McNabb

My biggest knock on Mcnabb is not his ability. It is tossing away a top 50 selection and then having to extend his contract. It's double jeopardy and I just don't like it.
Anyone who use's the, "Tim Tebow is a Winner" as a reason he will succeed in the NFL is smoking crack.

Danny Wuerffel was a winner, Chris Leak was a winner. Do you not realize that almost every Florida QB was a winner!

Take away that reason and all you have is an athletic quarterback, as far as QB's are concerned, who has terrible mechanics, ran a gimmic offense and has very limited passing skills.

Not worth a draft pick at all.
dont forget jesse palmer and rex grossman as 2 more florida qb's who blew chunks
Originally posted by crabman82:
dont forget jesse palmer and rex grossman as 2 more florida qb's who blew chunks

I forgot about them...but hey, they were winners in college so they should've become the second coming of Fran tarkenton just like Tebow will right?
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Yoda_I_Be:
Anyone who use's the, "Tim Tebow is a Winner" as a reason he will succeed in the NFL is smoking crack.

Danny Wuerffel was a winner, Chris Leak was a winner. Do you not realize that almost every Florida QB was a winner!

Take away that reason and all you have is an athletic quarterback, as far as QB's are concerned, who has terrible mechanics, ran a gimmic offense and has very limited passing skills.

Not worth a draft pick at all.

This.

And the man you are.
I said this before and I'll say it again.

Tim Tebow will be a good player in the NFL if the team that drafts him is patient with him.

If they rush him out there just to get the Tim Tebow hype on the field he will struggle and never become a QB.

If he can sit behind a real QB and learn for a few years he'll be a good qb. Maybe nothing Peyton Manning like but he'll have a good career with maybe a few pro bowls.
I don't know. Urban Meyer product. Bad mechanics. Not going to be ready for a couple of years

He sounds alot like a young Alex Smith to me.

ditto.